Arrow in Buck No Blood HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My grandpa and I had a sit tonight and he shot a great post mature Buck. I got it on video shot seemed good at first. Found no blood so we watched film again and are less excited. Here's the video. Let me know what you think.

Having trouble with video I'll keep trying

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DOUBLE-Z; 10-06-2017, 07:43 PM.

Send the video to me if you use iMessage, I can post for you if you can’t get it. Shoot a pm if you need me to post and I’ll give you my number

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
      Send the video to me if you use iMessage, I cam post for you if you can’t get it

You have a number?

Comment

What video?

Comment

Seems that I’m having trouble as well, I was able to save them but they won’t upload to texas bowhunter. Somebody get in contact with the op to see if you can get it posted.sorry I couldn’t get it for you.

Comment

Just upload it to YouTube and post the link

Comment

You tube then post?

Comment

Here are some screenshots that I was able to get from the video, seems like a hard quartered away shot with entry being a little forward.

Comment

Sorry guys I thought I could upload them immediately I'm working on it

Comment

Placement too forward and a bit high. At that angle the entry should be at the back of the ribcage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                      Placement too forward and a bit high. At that angle the entry should be at the back of the ribcage.
                      This

Comment

Looks like it may slide along the inside of the near rib cage and may not hit anything vital.

Comment

YouTube link is in main post now

Comment

Looks like a flat shot from the ground, so it is so high that the blood will pool inside the body cavity. You will find drops and specs intermittently and trailing will be a difficult process.

He may be alive or that arrow may have clipped him pretty good up front side of the near lung and he is dead within a few hundred yards.

Comment

We backed out 45 minutes ago and are gonna wait until the morning. We don't feel great about the shot but are trying to stay optimistic

Comment

Working...
                              X