No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking place! Did you have a plan for that swing or was it a 'thought up' job? That's what I need in my back yard!

Comment

Originally posted by gadeerwoman View Post
      Great looking place! Did you have a plan for that swing or was it a 'thought up' job? That's what I need in my back yard!

I picked it up from an old man selling them on the side of the road in Livingston several years ago.

Comment

Goodness this is a great thread, keep it up the place looks great...

Comment

Thanks Chew. Frame for the swing doesn't look all that difficult. May have to wing it and see what I can come up with. Already have a swing that is just sitting idle waiting on something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by gadeerwoman View Post
            Thanks Chew. Frame for the swing doesn't look all that difficult. May have to wing it and see what I can come up with. Already have a swing that is just sitting idle waiting on something like this.

Google "wooden glider plans" There are some free and some that cost $$. Or search www.images.google.com for wooden gliders and you can see how they are built.

Good luck!

Thanks for the kind words folks.

Comment

Congrats Bobby. Looks like you found a really nice place.

Comment

What a neat place. Congrats to you. Very well deserved.

Comment

Following !!! Awesome !

Comment

Headed up there now to try to get the electric going again. Looks lied I fried the power converter. Got a replacement. Blew out the microwave too.

Comment

Im sure you're aware but dont go shopping for an "RV" microwave. Slapping those two letters in front will double the money. Wallymarshall should have one close to the size

Comment

Yep. I got a regular microwave already. Doesn't fit the decorative flashing thing but fits in the hole.

Comment

Powers back on. Thanks to tbh tech support from Carey Birdwell!

Comment

cool

Comment

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Had a Good Friday and Saturday at KCA. got the power restored thanks to amazon.com, YouTube, and TBHer Carey Birdwell:

Then I hung up some LED rope lighting and a floodlight to illuminate the parking area and walkway to the well house/shed. No pics.

Then I shot at a few crows, drank a few cervezas, and talked to two different neighbors that are gonna be great for when the zombies come after the Lonestar cards get shut off.

Had my first few deer check out the feeder. One dropped both antlers and the other had one:

Wife started getting sick Saturday morning so we started packing up and headed home.

The guy I hired to build my two awnings has been tied up so no progress on that or the deck underneath the big awning.

Comment

Looking good Bobby.

Let me know when you are ready to run some plumbing

Comment

Working...
                                X