Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
    Well the dude that runs it has been around on various forums for a while. He loves drama and acts like a teenage girl gossiping so I'm not surprised.
    Drama sells clicks and radio advertising

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Comment

Please...enough with the memes and gifs.
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Man, what a whooper!!

Does anyone think this deer got loose from a high fenced place or something? I know there are giants everywhere. We had pictures 4-5 years back of a buck around our area that went 220-230. The GW's found him dead in a creek of natural causes.

Just askin!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
            Watch out Smart! Ol TripperDipper done figured out the GIF thing!
            Its like a shiny new toy - I'm gonna wear it out - I have a light day at work today so having fun playing on the interwebs!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Can't disagree with that. Just kinda irritates me I guess. That's why I get all my news from TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                Man, what a whooper!!

Does anyone think this deer got loose from a high fenced place or something? I know there are giants everywhere. We had pictures 4-5 years back of a buck around our area that went 220-230. The GW's found him dead in a creek of natural causes.

Just askin!
                big deer roam them parts...

Comment

Originally posted by Twipper333 View Post
                  If he didn't post about it being recovered, how in the world did the LDP's show up everywhere?
                  No clue! He could have deleted it. Look nobody knows but him and God! Everything else is bogus at this point. We all just need to settle down and quit trying to solve the mystery.

If you want more info just a little research is all you have to do.

Travis shot the buck and couldn't recover. Called in dogs and based off LDPs obviously killed the deer. That night? A day later? 2 days later? We don't know.

We should just admire the big monarch, pray for Travis nothing was done illegally, and hope to see a new state record by a TBHer!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    So what about if it possibly comes out as true? What then?

No disguising the **** poor shot. From a big bow hunting guy, but then again big deer make you rush shots and make shots you normally wouldn't

So what, I'm suppose to stop being his friend then? What kind of friend would I be? I love travis. He's changed a lot of people's lives, brought many to the Lord.

You talk about **** poor shots. You ever made a bad shot? I have. Don't make him or anyone else that less of a hunter and **** sure don't make you a poacher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      No clue! He could have deleted it. Look nobody knows but him and God! Everything else is bogus at this point. We all just need to settle down and quit trying to solve the mystery.

If you want more info just a little research is all you have to do.

Travis shot the buck and couldn't recover. Called in dogs and based off LDPs obviously killed the deer. That night? A day later? 2 days later? We don't know.

We should just admire the big monarch, pray for Travis nothing was done illegally, and hope to see a new state record by a TBHer!

Yessir! I fully agree

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                        Missed your window, they'll be sold out by noon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some in the classifieds for $85. Just to cover my gas. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don't know Travis but from all accounts he sounds like a good guy and hope it works out for him.That's a heck of a deer.

DJ

Comment

Twipper, just because you figured out gif's doesn't mean you can use them. Especially when the boss said stop

They won't come to your house and lock you up, but they will put you in the cooler or worse.
                            Last edited by AntlerCollector; 10-13-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Twipper, just because you figured out gif's doesn't mean you can use them. Especially when the boss said stop

They won't come to your house and lock you up, but they will still you in the cooler or worse.
                              My guess is he doesn't know who's the boss. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                                My guess is he doesn't know who's the boss. Lol

He does now

Comment

Working...
                                X