Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait what did i miss

Comment

Shouldn't delay them more then 1 or 2 days. I have a lot of stuff shipped to me internationally and over the last 4 months I had several shipments show "undetermined" and they are never delayed more then 3 days. In fact, I had one just two days ago and it got delivered to me only one day late.

Comment

Yet not one **** person can explain what the hell anybody is talking about....I'm still lost. I'm about to turn Karen on y'all....

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
          Yet not one **** person can explain what the hell anybody is talking about....I'm still lost. I'm about to turn Karen on y'all....
          TBH has buffs for sale. They were delayed. Go to merchandise and click on shop...

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
            TBH has buffs for sale. They were delayed. Go to merchandise and click on shop...
            Heck, I didn't know those were called buffs. I've always just called them Neck Gaitors.

Anyway, do the Camo ones have the TBH logo on them? Just need confirmation and I'll order one.

Thanks.

Comment

Yes Karen. TBH logo on everything TBH.

How about more of those nice Camo Boonie hats you had a few years back? Mine is about worn out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

How about more of those nice Camo Boonie hats you had a few years back? Mine is about worn out.
                oh yeah, I'd like to get another boonie hat.

Comment

I've got a great one from Buff the person, not Buff the Spanish manufacturing plant. It's my favorite boonie.

Comment

Comment

Merch page not loading for me?

Comment

1riot didn't have a TBH logo on his! Gotta have the logo or it's a no go! haha

Comment

I did place an order for the camo buff, supporting membership, cook book and a 20yr TBH shirt.

Comment

P.M. sent.

Comment

Ordered a black one a few days ago....will be better than wearing a mask at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                                Thought you were talking our own "BUFF" on TBH.
                                That’s what I thought, I was like oh s$*t something happened to him over there ! **** glad that’s not the issue! I don’t know him, but still don’t want anything bad happening to any body on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X