Sticker sighting, lindale tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticker sighting, lindale tx

Returning a redbox movie today and I spotted a white crew cab Chevy leaving brookshires in Lindale...fess up, who are you?

It wasn't me but I will be in town next week to watch my daughter ride in the SuperRide Equistrian event, so watch for my truck then.

Comment

Several Lindaleites on the green screen!

Comment

Not me

markm you must be going to the Texas Rose Horse Park

Nice facility they have

Comment

Probably my husband. Was it a GMC with about a 6 inch lift?

Comment

Not me.

Comment

Originally posted by SmithFarm1 View Post
              Probably my husband. Was it a GMC with about a 6 inch lift?
              Yup, sounds about right. Sticker in the middle of the back glass?

Comment

Yep, that was our truck.

Comment

Yep, that was our truck.
                  Good deal. Im also in Van pretty often, Ill keep an eye out for it. Maybe next time I will catch him soon enough to fling an arrow at him

Comment

Originally posted by markm View Post
                    It wasn't me but I will be in town next week to watch my daughter ride in the SuperRide Equistrian event, so watch for my truck then.
                    my dad said something about photographing in Lindale this coming week. not sure if thats the event but I think it starts on Tuesday. Burnin Sky Photography would be them. if they are there you should say hi, hes not on here but hes an avid bowhunter and shoots some 3d tournaments when he has a free weekend.

Comment

Yep, that was our truck.
                      Think I saw his truck about a month ago in Tyler, but Forgot to post about it.

Comment

Originally posted by nairb2580 View Post
                        my dad said something about photographing in Lindale this coming week. not sure if thats the event but I think it starts on Tuesday. Burnin Sky Photography would be them. if they are there you should say hi, hes not on here but hes an avid bowhunter and shoots some 3d tournaments when he has a free weekend.
                        I will try to swing by and chat with him.

Comment

Hey other Lindale people. Its weird reading on the internets and talking to people on the internet to people who actually live close to you. Guess at some point before long need to get me a TBH sticker, probably wait till my truck is a little more presentable though since its in rough shape, next couple of months though its gonna go through a complete makeover.

Comment

Originally posted by oneisnone View Post
                            Good deal. Im also in Van pretty often, Ill keep an eye out for it. Maybe next time I will catch him soon enough to fling an arrow at him
                            We actually live between Van and Lindale. Lindale address but Van school district...That is why I claim Van.

Comment

Lol, I live between Mineola and Lindale, but claim Lindale all day long

Actually, cant you choose Van or Lindale schools if you live in Van?

Comment

Working...
                              X