Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many have kids playing Select and Little League this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many have kids playing Select and Little League this year?

Have two boys 12 and 7. Both wanted to play select and LL this year. Looks like 7 days a week for the next 5 months at the ball park. I love it though. I love it that both my boys love it too. I would much rather have them doing this than playing video games.

I have 4 boys that play 3 in little league ages 6, 10, 12
    and 1 that is 16 and plays on the varsity team at school

all 4 are left handed so at least equipment is being passed down

Comment

My oldest son,10 is starting LL.

Oldest daughter 11 is playin softball.

Comment

My youngest daughter who's 13 plays select softball. Orange Crush 14u

Comment

I've got two girls/women/whatever ... one is 44 and the other 41 (the young one is an Army vet). Got two Grandsons, one 19 the other 18. Oldest is Army, youngest Marines. I tried talking the elder into the Marines, but he wasn't buying it. I'm a firm, believer into getting the military out of the way while you figure out what your going to do with the rest of your life. A little time raising heck and looking at the world, not to mention, the discipline, can't hurt. And if it comes down to it, a military career is not all that bad.

Comment

Daughter plays select 12u softball and club volleyball.

Comment

Just select with my 16 yr old daughter, Houston power softball and my 12yr old son is on his second year with select baseball

Comment

Just select for my 12 year old. First practice tomorrow. First tourney March 1

Comment

I have a son that plays select 12u baseball and two daughters just started select softball. No more free weekend till middle of July!

Comment

My older son decided just to play select this year and quit league ball. My other son only plays league ba. My daughter plays 2 select softball teams. We start selecr practice today. Time to get busy.

Comment

My son is in his first year of T-Ball------4 yrs Old and already has better equipment than I did in Little League

Comment

My oldest boy is 4, and is going to play TBall this year. The local LL held try outs for all age groups yesterday. I was under the impression that T-Ball tryouts would just be a "dog & pony show" (for lack of a better term), just to let them get a feel for the system. Along with a couple buddies, I'm helping coach our sons team, so I was on the field taking it all in. I was pretty amused at seriousness some of the coaches. It was as if they where putting together a roster for a run at the pennent, & then I learned there will be a draft this Tuesday night!

A draft for 4 & 5 year olds........SMH

I'm going to try and bite my tounge, & make sure all the kids learn a little something, and have a good time doing it. Who knows, maybe we will win the series while we're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                          My oldest boy is 4, and is going to play TBall this year. The local LL held try outs for all age groups yesterday. I was under the impression that T-Ball tryouts would just be a "dog & pony show" (for lack of a better term), just to let them get a feel for the system. Along with a couple buddies, I'm helping coach our sons team, so I was on the field taking it all in. I was pretty amused at seriousness some of the coaches. It was as if they where putting together a roster for a run at the pennent, & then I learned there will be a draft this Tuesday night!

A draft for 4 & 5 year olds........SMH

I'm going to try and bite my tounge, & make sure all the kids learn a little something, and have a good time doing it. Who knows, maybe we will win the series while we're at it.
                          Yea ours isn't that serious.......it's just fundamentals but if he likes it I am going to push him a little harder next year.

Comment

My 4 year old is starting T ball this year. I hope he likes it!

Comment

My boys play select and we used to do both but there were too many conflicts. They play February through November. I had to sell my bass boat if that tells you anything. I wouldn't change a thing though. One day they'll be gone and I can buy another boat...a bigger boat!

Comment

Working...
                              X