No announcement yet.

Angry Policeman Provokes Groundhog To Cross Road So He Can Shoot It Twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDK, seems like a d**k move to shoot a groundhog for crossing the road. Ground hogs probably aren't real bright, saw the woods behind the cop and made a run for it. If any other ground hogs see the video, maybe they will toss a doughnut to the side so the cop will be distracted and they can then cross the road without getting lead poisoning. I do have to agree with the why was the traffic stopped though, seems odd

Comment

Reminds me of an old South Park episode. “If you yell He’s coming right for us, then it’s legal to shoot anything”......

Comment

Dang. Was the cop scared of it? Guess there's no winning situation here though. Leave it alone and the people film it getting ran over. I think I would have booted it off the road but they'd prob get him for animal cruelty. I don't know why he shot it but that lil booger def was brave. Fishing net then sling it like lacrosse into the treeline? Leave the road shutdown until animal control shows up and make all the drivers mad? Bet that's one he wished he never stopped for and let nature take it's course. I don't know anything about groundhogs are they usually like this or is this a possible rabies kinda thing?

Comment

It's a stupid worthless greasy-meated groundhog. And yes, they're teeth are almost as long as a beaver's. I've shot enough of them to know. And yes, they will charge you if injured. I already know from gut shooting one with a .22LR from 80 yards. Went to retreive or hunt it down. Next thing I know I've got one coming at me full bore bareing teeth and growling. Finally dropped it 5 feet away.

One groundhog can eat a ton of soybean or alfalfa in one year. Imagine what a family of them can to to crops. That is why they are hunted rodents up north. Shoot-em and leave them lay, or stuffem back in they're hole. Overgrown prairie-dogs that can get up to 40lbs!

Comment

If that was an albino groundhog he would have been picked up and chauffeured to the nearest zoo to live out his days

Comment

Would've been funny if the varmint put his arms up, walked backwards to the sound of the officers voice, and knelt down at the side of the road. Everyone could have went home that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                “Oh, Oh my God!!!!”

These folks are wacked!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                She was probably on her way back from planned parenthood getting a procedure.. then angry that someone shot a rat. :O

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                  She was probably on her way back from planned parenthood getting a procedure.. then angry that someone shot a rat. :O
                  Sad....but true.

Comment

I saw the little rat reaching into his waistband.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                      Did you see what color the groundhog was?... Just sayin.

Lmao

Comment

So do we get 3 more months of winter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

"Why did the groundhog cross the road?"

Comment

Awesome

Comment

I would think he could have kicked it out of road or let car hit it and that be that. Waste of ammo in my eyes haha

Comment

Working...
                                X