Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone hunt in the Field Store/Waller area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone hunt in the Field Store/Waller area?

Hello all. Just curious if anyone is hunting in the Field Store area of Waller County. Would be interested in starting a thread about sharing game cam pics and trying to keep track of deer!

I hunt about 8-10 miles from there.

Comment

Just south of there close to river. Bucks are on the doe, or were last weekend anyway. Should be a good weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
        I hunt about 8-10 miles from there.
        That's awesome. You're in magnolia area I'm guessing?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldensammy View Post
          Just south of there close to river. Bucks are on the doe, or were last weekend anyway. Should be a good weekend.
          Nice, thanks for the report. I'm looking forward to this weekend myself!

Comment

I’m close to Hempstead, buy my feed at the Waller Rice Dryer. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by bowmansdad View Post
              I’m close to Hempstead, buy my feed at the Waller Rice Dryer. Good luck!
              Nice! Have you been seeing any rut activity as of late??

Comment

They were chasing hard 2 weeks ago. With this cooler weather, I’d expect them to crank back up.

Comment

Originally posted by bowmansdad View Post
                  They were chasing hard 2 weeks ago. With this cooler weather, I’d expect them to crank back up.
                  Excellent, thanks for the report! Good luck to you this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Txaggie16 View Post
                    That's awesome. You're in magnolia area I'm guessing?
                    Yessir. Hunt a patch off of Joseph road. Working everyday so haven't had a chance to hunt yet this year.

Comment

Im over behind the big exotic ranch on Mayer rd. I havent seen anything but does/pets at my place.

Comment

Took this picture from the truck, Rice RD and Wigwam, less than 100yrds from my bow stand.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I have a pretty good blood dog if anyone local gets in a bind or needs help

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                            Yessir. Hunt a patch off of Joseph road. Working everyday so haven't had a chance to hunt yet this year.
                            Dang, well hopefully you get a chance here soon! I saw a good buck back that way last week!

And great to know about the dog! I've always wanted to try my lab at tracking a trail but haven't had the chance yet.
                            Last edited by Txaggie16; 11-05-2018, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                              Im over behind the big exotic ranch on Mayer rd. I havent seen anything but does/pets at my place.
                              Very nice. Keep them pet does around and you should see the bucks!! Smart! haha

Comment

Working...
                              X