• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the tree in Montgomery county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cgood11 View Post
      Tried to send PM but still have some post to go before I can reply....pictures are on my profile and should be public for those that are interested.
      I gave you my number to text.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
        In the tree in Montgomery county.

Jealous, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          [ATTACH]929389[/ATTACH]

Haha! Nothing like more TTT on this thread.

Comment

I am in the blind. Been here a few hours. Busted one walking in. But hadn’t seen a squirrel yet. I’ve mosquito.

Comment

The deer are out and about right now near Navasota.

Comment

Here is Cgood11s buck

Congrats
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  Here is Cgood11s buck

Congrats

Love the chocolate horns, congrats to Cgood11!

Comment

Wow. Nice buck “11”!

Comment

Nice buck, cool brows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I appreciate it! I had the benefit of watching him grow the last three years and live at my protein feeder the last 2...super cool brow tines scored him at 145 1/2 and taxi aged at 5.5 by jawbone. Went back and forth all summer about wether to give him another year. All things considered pretty special to get him and experience it my little guy! Looking forward to seeing more LDPs through out the season. Hix I hope 13+ shows back up for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          I was supposed to have lunch with my daughter at school on Friday but just found out my mother-in-law may be coming Friday to take her so I might go ahead and leave tomorrow night. LOL

LOL that’s good stuff! Hopefully in about four more hours once I finish up some chores I’m outa here and headed north! I’m red ta go

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexas88 View Post
                            LOL that’s good stuff! Hopefully in about four more hours once I finish up some chores I’m outa here and headed north! I’m red ta go

Well my daughter came down with a fever so leaving tonight got squashed. MIL will be here tomorrow morning sometime so I'll still be able to leave around noon tomorrow as planned. If she's still sick by Monday my wifes gonna have to put in for a sub. I'm not coming home.

Comment

Looking like everything is in place for me to make my first move on 1 of 2 shooters this evening. Only delima is to hunt the stand between bedding area and a small food plot (wind should be good, never been hunted) or play somewhat of a safe this early in season and take a climber to another plot close by and hunt a guaranteed good wind, but typically have later pics of one of them there.

Leaning to go more aggressive since I have time to do it right, before the bang sticks scatter what I’ve collected and hunt the bedding trail. Lots of day time pics this week. And both walked by stand last week at 8 and 8:30... so fingers crossed wind works. If I get there and it ain’t I’m backing out. Too good of deer to Booger up being careless

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                                Looking like everything is in place for me to make my first move on 1 of 2 shooters this evening. Only delima is to hunt the stand between bedding area and a small food plot (wind should be good, never been hunted) or play somewhat of a safe this early in season and take a climber to another plot close by and hunt a guaranteed good wind, but typically have later pics of one of them there.

Leaning to go more aggressive since I have time to do it right, before the bang sticks scatter what I’ve collected and hunt the bedding trail. Lots of day time pics this week. And both walked by stand last week at 8 and 8:30... so fingers crossed wind works. If I get there and it ain’t I’m backing out. Too good of deer to Booger up being careless
                                Well good luck!! Had to cancel my trip for this weekend to my "real" hunting property due to all this "weather".... gonna take my grandsons behind the house and make something bleed!! (I hope!! )

Comment

Working...
                                X