Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They missed on a couple. ..honestly, regardless of what "star" is tagged on a player, he still has to produce....case and point, Speedy Noile

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      They missed on a couple. ..honestly, regardless of what "star" is tagged on a player, he still has to produce....case and point, Speedy Noile
      Agreed. I was surprised at the size of the kids they picked up. Normally there are a few that stick out. Seemed like they had a bunch of the them.

Comment

Tech's defense played lights out until it really counted then the secondary had some lapses that cost them. I truly wonder what Holcutt is thinking after giving KK backing to see him loose a bowl game that he was slightly favored in to end the season once again with a loosing season, 6-7. Yes the defense was way better this year, but Tech is not running the hurry up offense like they use to that wore the defense out in the second quarter. Lots of dropped passes that hurt them and costly penalties also. Their goal line stands in this game were awesome, but the never did dig out of the hole and the poor punt right before halftime did them no good!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          Tech's defense played lights out until it really counted then the secondary had some lapses that cost them. I truly wonder what Holcutt is thinking after giving KK backing to see him loose a bowl game that he was slightly favored in to end the season once again with a loosing season, 6-7. Yes the defense was way better this year, but Tech is not running the hurry up offense like they use to that wore the defense out in the second quarter. Lots of dropped passes that hurt them and costly penalties also. Their goal line stands in this game were awesome, but the never did dig out of the hole and the poor punt right before halftime did them no good!

USF was favored in the bowl at -2.5

USF was 9-2.....Tech was 6-6

It was a **** good game with some brainfarts in the end. The Tech punter gave them a TD as well. Nothing like punting and having the team start in the redzone without a return.

Comment

Charlie String!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              USF was favored in the bowl at -2.5

USF was 9-2.....Tech was 6-6

It was a **** good game with some brainfarts in the end. The Tech punter gave them a TD as well. Nothing like punting and having the team start in the redzone without a return.
              Yes it was and Tech's defense played lights out except for maybe 2 or 3 plays. The shanked punt did not help right before half. Tech only putting 10 points on the board in the first half while reaching USF's 25 yard line also hurt, but that has be a nemisis for Tech all year with a very low % of scoring inside the 25 and Red Zone.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Good class....now coach’em up, that’s whats been lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

That secondary could be scary good in a couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Hawaii bowl looks like there are 2,000 fans there.

Comment

Texas always gets the 5 stars but they can't develop them. There is not much difference than a 5 star or a 3 star really. It's what program can get them to the next level. Texas and A&M hasn't been able to do it .

Comment

We have a Texas bowl watching party to attend. If they stink it up we can still get drunk!! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            Texas always gets the 5 stars but they can't develop them. There is not much difference than a 5 star or a 3 star really. It's what program can get them to the next level. Texas and A&M hasn't been able to do it .

Recruiting analyst Coach Arrington has spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                              The Hawaii bowl looks like there are 2,000 fans there.

Not a bad game though! I'm enjoying the bowl action will getting my Santa groove on.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Recruiting analyst Coach Arrington has spoken.
                                Am I wrong Coach Smart?

Comment

Working...
                                X