X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is for sure Tanos.

Comment

Funny thread. Useless. But funny.

Im mad for what i think the nasty oil co might do. Im gonna go ahead and get a lawyer and tell him to fight for me for what the nasty no good oil co might do. Smh.

U might be better off to wait and see what happens. Go shoot the bull with the co man while they drilling. No telling what you might end up with.

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
        You aren't going to stop them, so might as well try to get something out of it yourself.
        Never said I wanted it stopped.
        My main question was how far from a residence can they drill? Legally?? And if they do drill right behind me, all I want is a sound barrier put up. I know it won't stop the noise, but anything to help. That's why we moved out here 18 yrs ago. The PEACE and QUIET!!
        Then, once I find out for sure the route they will take, if it's our road, I just want my water line moved so it don't get busted and be able to come and go without being blocked in by any big rigs. I don't believe that's asking a whole lot.

Comment

Usually, it's 467 feet from the lease line, but I have no idea what kind of lease the mineral owner signed.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            With a gutted EPA he's SOL

There is no global warming and we don't need so much red tape to get a simple well dug to access our minerals.
            Go troll some liberal love fest thread elsewhere.
            Last edited by txwhitetail; 06-22-2017, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Laner7 View Post
              but most make a huge mess.
              That is very dependent on the company and the lease terms. I would say "most" (by far) sizeable operators now days do not fit your profile.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post

Comment

Again with the

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    Water lines?
                    200 feet behind your house???
                    Call the EPA!

Well, Trump drained the EPA swamp so as long as that well is 201 feet away from your house and not touching your water lines (which the o+g company can prove via their engineers research) you don't have a say so.

It's all for the greater good.
                    Because if Hilary had been elected; or oh wait, better yet, if Obama had been appointed dictator (bet you're salivating now); all would be right in the world.

Comment

It is 400ft in Harris county I have one in my back yard also. If you have mineral rights it could mean some money for you.

Comment

That is very dependent on the company and the lease terms. I would say "most" (by far) sizeable operators now days do not fit your profile.
                        As stated in my comment, we have had good and bad. But speaking from our property "most" of them are bad and we have had both big and small companies. Again I am stating from our property only! But I know our neighbors have the same problem. I don't care who you are, if you have a oil spill contact the landowners and clean it up, do not just throw dirt on top of it to hide your mistakes. And all of them have done this. The big company even had a hole in the ground dug out about 6ft deep and 4 ft wide full of trash. I honestly believe they where going to try to bury that trash in the ground.

Comment

[quote=Laner7;12521141]
                          Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                          Railroad Commission can help with some of your issues

We had that at one point. Even had one build a location and use caliche from our pit without paying for either and now there is a pad without a well drilled because they can not proceed without

haha we have tried that route and using attorneys and gets us nowhere. They have a battery station about 1/2 mile south of our barn and they aren't burning the h2s like they are suppose to. So we called the railroad commission on that and the only thing they said to do was when we smell it, to get upwind. Well duh, but they need to burn it... he said that they would get on them about it. Been going on 4 years now with probably over 50 calls to the railroad commission still nothing. We set up h2s meters on our fence, so once they go off we leave.
                          We also had a problem with them stealing from our caliche put, but they did take care of it and payed us back.
                          You do know when you burn H2S you get SO2 and it sucks even worse right?

Comment

[quote=trophy8;12525119]
                            Originally posted by Laner7 View Post

You do know when you burn H2S you get SO2 and it sucks even worse right?
                            No did not know that.. Why would the railroad commission say it's suppose to be burned then? Even though they don't take any action about it.

Comment

To my knowledge SO2 is almost as toxic as H2S but it disperses faster. H2S is very heavy and will hang around in low areas for quite some time.
                              Last edited by oktx; 06-23-2017, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X