Krivoman footprint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman footprint?

I have platform I built for a pop-up but I will need to enlarge it a bit to make it wide enough for my Krivoman blind. The website says 6' 4" wide but I am assuming that is the interior diameter. Does anyone know the exact diameter at the base - including the lip?

I think I made mine about 7' square. I won't be able to measure it until Thanksgiving.
    Attached Files

Comment

If thats 2x6 boards you used for platform Id say 7' will cover.

Comment

Mitch said the outer lip is 82".

Comment

I made mine 8x8 and it has room to get around the sides and room for a landing to stand on.

Comment

Originally posted by ProHound View Post
            If thats 2x6 boards you used for platform Id say 7' will cover.
            If I remember correctly the boards are a full 1x6 treated fence boards, but that is if I remember correctly. There is a small landing on the back with stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by txlawdog View Post
              If I remember correctly the boards are a full 1x6 treated fence boards, but that is if I remember correctly. There is a small landing on the back with stairs.
              Now I think it is 7'x8' so there was room for a small landing on the back.

Comment

Made my first platform 7x7 and then tried to figure out why I went through all of the trouble to cut a foot off of everything. Second platform I made 8x8.

8x8 is better also because it has more room to sit stuff and a place to stand to get it.

You are buying the exact same wood no matter what so 8x8 is the way to go IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                  Made my first platform 7x7 and then tried to figure out why I went through all of the trouble to cut a foot off of everything. Second platform I made 8x8.

8x8 is better also because it has more room to sit stuff and a place to stand to get it.

You are buying the exact same wood no matter what so 8x8 is the way to go IMO.
                  This is correct

Comment

Originally posted by JJtomball View Post
                    I made mine 8x8 and it has room to get around the sides and room for a landing to stand on.
                    Same here, I put mine on a trailer

Comment

I'm making mine 7x8 so I will have the landing in the back but the sides won't be any bigger than they have to be. I'm also framing it so I can round cut the corners off with my sawzall once it's mounted and in place.

Very particular I know but I just can't have a square platform for a round blind!

Comment

Working...
                      X