Deer was shot under 13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer was shot under 13"

Well it happened. a ex-inlaw took hi son on youth weekend hunting and he shot a 12 3/4" heavy horned 8pt. The Warden was not happy and searched there whole truck including duffel bags. They were detained for almost 2 hrs and if it had not been a youth the warden said there would have been a $850 fine given and the deer taken. So to all you guys that think as long as it's close it will be ok, it won't be..

Good to hear!

Comment

Oh I am the page of rather find out I could have then wish I shouldn't have whenever hunting or guns are involved. Went on a youth draw hunt and they repeatedly pushed the make sure it is 13"s.

Comment

good deal.......

Comment

Good call by the GW, I'm sure it wasn't on purpose.

Comment

Some G.W. are control freaks, but most are cool. Sounds like this guy was stuck some place in between, lol. Thanks for the update.

Comment

. Good for everyone involved. Lesson learned for the family I'm sure

Comment

i was there, it was actually a girl. she gave me a warning for not filling out the tag on a spike i shot, i didnt cut out the date, i just colored them in. my bad, it does say in bold to cut them out.

Comment

Originally posted by flashof1979 View Post
                  Some G.W. are control freaks, but most are cool. Sounds like this guy was stuck some place in between, lol. Thanks for the update.
                  I heard she looked like a super model...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                    I heard she looked like a super model...lol.
                    Well I guess that would be a plus....

Comment

The kid will get a good lesson out of it. Glad it didnt turn out bad.

Comment

Originally posted by lil'bowhunter View Post
                        i was there, it was actually a girl. she gave me a warning for not filling out the tag on a spike i shot, i didnt cut out the date, i just colored them in. my bad, it does say in bold to cut them out.
                        Son after all the deer we have taken and I have always told you to cut out the dates. What the heck were you thinking..ding dong

Comment

Originally posted by Roamer View Post
                          Well I guess that would be a plus....
                          I think I just created a new fantisy in my mind of the mean poacher and the hot game warden.... Now were did I hide that spot light dear lol..

Comment

Game warden in our county said they were gonna really enforce that, as well as the log on the back of the license...........good luck to all

Comment

Glad to hear that everything turned out for the best.

Good info.

Comment

Working...
                              X