Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad deal for a lot of folks.

Comment

I don't eat their product, but I feel for the employees. the company knew they had contamination yet they sold their ice cream and made people sick and some died IMO they should be severely punished. in the mean time I'll stick to häagen-dazs or dreyer's ice cream

Comment

Originally posted by coon007 View Post
        I don't eat their product, but I feel for the employees. the company knew they had contamination yet they sold their ice cream and made people sick and some died IMO they should be severely punished. in the mean time I'll stick to häagen-dazs or dreyer's ice cream
        People died from eating the ice cream? Please post the link to that article.

Comment

[QUOTE=cattlelackranch;10060601]I bet against you on that one.[/QUOTE

how much you wanna lay down

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
            all over the news read a bi k

Comment

Google it.

Comment

I hope you're kidding.

Comment

I feel bad for the employees that were taking care of business and doing a good job. Not so much for management involved in causing this. Hopefully anyone who had a hand in making the poor decisions that caused this whole situation are among the unemployed.

Comment

blue bell layoff

If he did, he did not say so. Too bad, it's his job to manage the company so this doesn't happen. Nobody wins.

Comment

I hate it for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
                        I saw on Facebook today on a news thread about this where someone said "bluebell needs to lower their price!". 15+ likes on that post. I would like to know if those people think they can make a gallon of ice cream, provide a container & deliver to a local store frozen for less that $6. I think it's a helluva deal. I hope blue bell can rebound & I will support them.
                        Sure they can. It's called economies of scale. You'd be amazed at the margins some manufacturers make. I'm not saying they should..just that they could.

Comment

They will be back, a Texas icon !!!
                          Remember Tylenol in the 80's, people tend to forget things

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                            I hope you're kidding.
                            I'm not. I don't get out much. Post a link please.

Comment

Hoping for the best. Grandparents been there their entire lives and dad grew up there. It's tough on a small community

Comment

A strong Texas company like Blue Bell couldn't handle a recall? Something fishy about this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X