No announcement yet.

3-D San Antonio Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a great time today the kids wanted to.keep shooting, definately a fun shoot and everyone was very nice.

Comment

Well dadgum, the buddy I got to enter with me won the prime bow!

Jake

Comment

Awesome event, the advanced course was the best I have ever shot. Very well set up and challenging. Everthing from 20 yard wolves, 70 yard bison, 80 yard billy goat across the river, 95 yard elk and a 115 yard moose. If you missed this one you need to make sure and attend the next one, where ever it is.

There were to other courses, one intermediate and one beginner, we didn't get a chance to see or shoot them but I heard they were first class also. I think I may go back tomorrow and shoot some more.

The 145 yard elk shot for the truck was very tough. I ended up hitting him in the foot. LOL Dang 145 yards is a major poke.

Here are a couple of pics of my wife shooting at the Moose, she wasn't comfortable shooting it at 115 yards so she walked up to 40 and 8 ringed it. I 5 ringed it at 115.
        Attached Files

Comment

My wife put a wuppin on me today I didn't know she could shoot much past 20 and.she was 12 and 10 ringing the 33-40 yarders she wanted to.shoot after me and she hit my arrow more than once.

The kids liked shooting all the different animals and dinosaurs, they each had a favorite picked out to shoot.
          Tomorrow I'm shooting the smoker course and going to let some go at the 140 elk.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391971607.316257.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	24285438
            Great start to a fun Sunday morning.

Comment

it was a great event

Comment

Awesome event, absolutely the best 3D shoot I've ever been to. We will definitely be back next year, and as a bonus one of our group of 4 won the Prime bow yesterday!

Jake

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014 3D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	24285494Thanks TAC it was the best 3D shoot I have ever been to. the western course was a big challenge.

Comment

Had a blast! Will be more ready for next year and bring a big posse!

Comment

I'll be there next year for sure.

Comment

Plan on making the dallas shoot. I'm super pumped

Comment

Have they listed when/where the Dallas shoot is going to be held?

Jake

Comment

2015 Total Archery Challenge in San Antonio in 20 Days

San Antonio is only 20 Days Out

PRIME Total Archery Challenge at Natural Bridge Caverns is only 3 weeks away. Get registered today to qualify for the FREE T-SHIRT. The Free T-Shirt offer expires Feb. 14-Happy Valentines Day

WHAT'S HAPPENING IN TEXAS

-3 courses of 25 targets each at varying distances
                            -A kids walking course with 12 targets
                            -Kids Target Range
                            -Bow Rental available
                            -Novelty shots including a chance to win a truck
                            -Mule Deer Foundation After Party 5:00-8:00 pm on Saturday with some archery hunting films, raffles, food and beverages. Family Friendly.
                            -King of the Mountain competition- this is pay to play and details on how it works are coming soon.
                            -BEST VENUE IN TEXAS-Natural Bridge Caverns is so much more than one of the most treasured natural attractions Texas has to offer. This beautiful and historical cavern system offers an experience that is high energy, educational, fun and family oriented. Guided tours take guest of all ages through huge underground chambers filled with amazing formations. Above ground, the Canopy Challenge Adventure Course takes guests over and across 4 stories of obstacles and rope elements and zip Lines fly guests over 360 ft on 4 different rides. At the Mining Company you can pan for gemstones or fossils, like miners panned for gold. Get lost in a 5000 sqft outdoor maze. Gift stores, cafés and snack bars, as well as picnic grounds are also available.

Click HERE to Register!

Comment

San Antonio is only 20 Days Out

PRIME Total Archery Challenge at Natural Bridge Caverns is only 3 weeks away. Get registered today to qualify for the FREE T-SHIRT. The Free T-Shirt offer expires Feb. 14-Happy Valentines Day

WHAT'S HAPPENING IN TEXAS
                              -3 courses of 25 targets each at varying distances
                              -A kids walking course with 12 targets
                              -Kids Target Range
                              -Bow Rental available
                              -Novelty shots including a chance to win a truck
                              -Mule Deer Foundation After Party 5:00-8:00 pm on Saturday with some archery hunting films, raffles, food and beverages. Family Friendly.
                              -King of the Mountain competition- this is pay to play and details on how it works are coming soon.
                              -BEST VENUE IN TEXAS-Natural Bridge Caverns is so much more than one of the most treasured natural attractions Texas has to offer. This beautiful and historical cavern system offers an experience that is high energy, educational, fun and family oriented. Guided tours take guest of all ages through huge underground chambers filled with amazing formations. Above ground, the Canopy Challenge Adventure Course takes guests over and across 4 stories of obstacles and rope elements and zip Lines fly guests over 360 ft on 4 different rides. At the Mining Company you can pan for gemstones or fossils, like miners panned for gold. Get lost in a 5000 sqft outdoor maze. Gift stores, cafés and snack bars, as well as picnic grounds are also available.

Click HERE to Register!

Comment

Originally posted by Moonstalker View Post
                                Had a blast! Will be more ready for next year and bring a big posse!
                                See you in 20 days!

Comment

Working...
                                X