Hog Hunt in Mt. Vernon TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog Hunt in Mt. Vernon TX

Well, this is my first start of a thread on TBH so bare with me.
    We had a group of 7 book a hog hunt this past weekend, and let me tell you we didn't go wrong by booking with Bob @ Hunters Creak Ranch in Mount Vernon, TX. Bob is a very knowledgable guide, very likable, tell him what you want and he'll try to accomendate it for you. You can hunt with rifles, bows, or hunt with the dogs. Let me tell ya, for some of us new guys (like myself) if you never hunted hogs with dogs, do it......What an intense, heart pumping, adrenaline rush experience. I personally didn't stab one, I was filming for a buddy of mine, but I think I still got the thrill of stabbing one with the camera. Everybody, but 1 of us saw hogs (he was probably sleeping though).
    If you are looking for a good place to hunt hogs with a group of guys, this is a great place, 2 cabins (1 sleeps 8 the other 4), kitchen/poker room/TV cabin, hot showers and cleaning station, this is the place. this guy even went as far as building a new stand to accomendate a handicap person by building a stand for his wheelchair.
    I'm defiently not writing a commercial for Hunters Creek Ranch, but wanted to share with the TBH brotherhood of a good, reasonable priced, and plenty of hogs place to hunt. Here is the email address: www.hunterscreekranchnetex.com

This guy will treat you right. I hear he has day hunts now for dove, ducks, deer, and varmits. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

Nice write up! Let's a see some pics of a vid!

Comment

Cool

Comment

Working...
        X