No announcement yet.

Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check out this beast that was killed in the neighboring unit that I was hunting. He works with a good friend of mine.

Comment

Any pointers on the OTC units that opened sept 15 around elk city. A co worker and I are headed up next week with deer tags, I can't wait. First time to hunt in the mountains.

Comment

Aimee smoked a speed goat. Another first for her with the bow.

Comment

Aimee and her first goat

Comment

Awesome congrats Aimee!!!!

Comment

You guys are missing out on what idaho has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlwind View Post
                Aimee and her first goat
                Booyah!!!!!!!! Way to go lil lady...........time to get a show produced and buy another freezer!!!
                You guys are missing out on what idaho has to offer.
                We dang sure learning that from watching you guys thwack'em!!! That mulie is incredible also......wow..........I like your style!!!

Comment

Great job guys. I have a couple of friends on there way to Idaho right now for elk and mule deer. Looks like an awesome place to hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Booyah!!!!!!!! Way to go lil lady...........time to get a show produced and buy another freezer!!!

We dang sure learning that from watching you guys thwack'em!!! That mulie is incredible also......wow..........I like your style!!!

Oscar she got her deer on video. She is working on editing it all. I believe the plan this year is to put a little video together from all our hunts. Got some sweet video of s big bill shiras moose as well.

Comment

Man, it's been awhile since I have checked this thread out. Congrats to all! Looks pretty dang exciting.

Comment

Heading out tomorrow tell the end of season. Got word that they are finally talking and with this cold front coming in I am hoping for some fast action. Will report when I can.

Comment

Oscar she got her deer on video. She is working on editing it all. I believe the plan this year is to put a little video together from all our hunts. Got some sweet video of s big bill shiras moose as well.
                          Now that is awesomeness guys!!! Cant wait to see it!!!
                          Heading out tomorrow tell the end of season. Got word that they are finally talking and with this cold front coming in I am hoping for some fast action. Will report when I can.
                          I have zero doubt in your ability to thwack one of those beasts!!!

Comment

Greatness!

Comment

I can't wait till my next adventure out there...awesome country
                              Can't wait to see the video...
                              Good luck this weekend...

Comment

Quick update. I have seen 1 cow and 4 bulls. Had 1 run right by me at 70 yards but no shot. Had 2 bulls talking but couldn't get them to commit.

Comment

Working...
                                X