Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
    Man the guy hasn't even been to court yet and it's still being investigated. Put ur spoon up for now!

Slow your roll there bud.

I want it to be 100% legal for the sake of Travis and this once in a lifetime buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      I like the man but the law is the law if there is evidence or admission of guilt.

Personally a warden wouldn't have got me to admit it if I shot that deer after legal light even if it was with a hawg lite at midnight but Travis is likely better man than myself
      Me too, shot it last min. of legal shooting hours!! But good for him for telling the truth. Don’t think I could have done it. Would probably have lost sleep over it till I see that monster hanging on the wall, then it’s all worth it lol

Comment

I feel for the guy, but if this is the case he needs the full brunt of the law to come bearing down. I don't think we we are talking about someone that did not know the difference between right and wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbs View Post
          The irony is that if someone who knows the story other than Travis (legally needs to protect himself) would tell the story of how the hunt went down then all the speculation would subside and we could have a discussion about it.

Man, that is who I thought it was. He is a great guy. I am sure there is more to the story then what is being told.

Comment

I am just going to wait to see how this unfolds on the first episode of "Lone Star Law" this coming season.

Comment

Curious how all this is going to shake out.

Comment

I have a general hunting question.

If I shoot a deer during legal shooting hours, but wait until after legal shooting hours to track him and them find him still alive, can I shoot or stab him to finish him off?

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                  I'm just saying the hunter doesn't owe us any comment, and would really be foolish to do so. His lack of comment is not an indication of guilt whatsoever.
                  this

Comment

Originally posted by ABroussard View Post
                    That's what I would go with. People can speculate, but I guarantee Travis told the truth.
                    Well, you know them wardens will use the truth against you, if they can pin something on a hunter. Some of the things they do should be illegal.
                    Last edited by lovemylegacy; 10-13-2017, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                      #3 - confessed as he is a honest man.

I would consider myself a quite honest person but that's nuts imho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post

I think a lot is missing the other point to the story of possible trespassing. That in its self is bad enough if proved in the wrong. Then add the mystery of when the second shot was taken..

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                          I'm just saying the hunter doesn't owe us any comment, and would really be foolish to do so. His lack of comment is not an indication of guilt whatsoever.

I agree, I would never ask Travis to comment publicly about it. Travis is a stand up guy in my books.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                            I would consider myself a quite honest person but that's nuts imho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            Yeppers

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                              I have a general hunting question.

If I shoot a deer during legal shooting hours, but wait until after legal shooting hours to track him and them find him still alive, can I shoot or stab him to finish him off?
                              I would say if the animal would survive, leave it be. If the animal is down and suffering, I would risk it to put the animal out of its misery.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                                Because big bucks make people do stupid and crazy things, even good Christian men blah blah blah.
                                edit: I'm not casting stones, if I saw that buck I'd probably shoot him in the dark too, plant claymores, land mines, rifle in bow season, anything to put him on the ground.
                                Admitting you would poach any buck that’s big enough. Nice post

Comment

Working...
                                X