Less than a weeks work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Less than a weeks work!

This was the walk in cooler after 2.5 days hunting. I was shot out to darn soon. But a good problem to have!

pretty quick season!

Comment

Congrats, but what the heck is that thing that is skinned out? Chupacabra?

Bisch

Comment

Thats what i was wanting to know

Comment

quick work!!!

Comment

Thats one heck of a problem to have!!! Congrats.

Comment

Try missing every once in a while to make your season last. Congrats on all of the animals taken. Quite an accomplishment.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Well telling you to slow down you will get a more harmonious outcome just don't fit so Congrads.

Comment

The skinned animal is a doe to be 1/4 for a buddy of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                      Try missing every once in a while to make your season last. Congrats on all of the animals taken. Quite an accomplishment.
                      One of the guys on the lease asked me to let the air outta a doe tonight and I had one at 25 yards and she jumped the string and the rage buzzed a little off the top of her back. Found arrow and no blood. 2-3 outta a new stand was pretty darn good I thought.

Comment

now that there is killin.....it aint huntin! Congratz man. you are blessed to have a place that produces that many deer!

Comment

Originally posted by Ttechhunter View Post
                          now that there is killin.....it aint huntin! Congratz man. you are blessed to have a place that produces that many deer!
                          I know what you mean! I have sat so many times on stand at my other lease in colorado county and been shut out. I was sure to thank the big guy for such a great time with family and friends and great hunting!

Comment

My goodness...

Comment

Im new to this site. Hopefully some of you luck will rub off on me.

Comment

Working...
                              X