Least Expensive RAM and/or Hog Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Least Expensive RAM and/or Hog Hunt

I am needing input on where to take my my oldest kids to get their first animal. They are getting burned out with hunting and not getting anything. I am hoping that they will each get a deer this season but if they don't I am in the market for a hunt for each of them. The hunt needs to be with rifle and cheap because I will need to take them both. So please give me some input on the least expensive Ram and/or Hog Hunt that you know of. I need somewhere that they will actually have a chance to get their first kill. Thank you in advance. Have a blessed day!

Comment

Big Papa, I sent you a PM

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I am looking for the same. I have an 11 yo, who is a decent shot with a bow as well. We are relatively new to the TX, area. I 've been comparing prices between TT, KJO & ?

Thanks

Comment

got to check out www.texasoc.com

Comment

Keith Johns he will take care of you and will get your son on a Ram plus you will have and outstanding time.

Comment

Just got back from Chambers and out of 10 hunters I think everyone saw and had shots at rams. Have some nice ones there to. The one I wanted never gave me a shot but plenty others did. Hope this helps.

Comment

If they bow hunted, I'd say go to Hunt-n-shoot. I don't think he does rifle hunts though. If you don't kill a hog there it's cause you didn't want to shoot!

Comment

$380 will get you a guarenteed shot at 2 rams at Thompson Temples place in Camp Wood. (rifle or bow) Another $50 will get you a clean motel room in town. Hunt Friday, Saturday and 1/2 day Sunday.

Comment

Are there box stands that both my kids and I can sit in?

Comment

KJO all the way.

We had a kid killed two goats on just one evening. Keith is a great guy.

Comment

Originally posted by big papa View Post
                          Are there box stands that both my kids and I can sit in?
                          yep.

I have also heard great things about Keith Johns. I have never been there but know several guys that have. Might want to give him a call.

Comment

Check out JBhunting ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                              Check out JBhunting ranch.
                              Do you have a website?

Comment

Working...
                              X