No announcement yet.

Looking For 2018 Lease 2 to 3hrs from DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what part of DFW do you live in? N, S, E, W? Could make a big difference in time spent driving. 817 number, are you around FtW? May know of an Oklahoma place but if you are not in north DFW, it would be too far of a drive for you.

Comment

I can go north. I live in north Fort Worth/keller. Thanks guys. I will look for the one in Blackwell.

Comment

Any word Acearrow?

Comment

Look on leasehunter.com. Couple on there that might meet your requirement. Living in Keller adds time. Takes 20 minutes to get to any major hwy

Comment

I have a opening on my lease in Oklahoma but it’s 2300 and about 3 hours 15 minutes from ft.worth area !

Comment

Thanks guys. Looked at one today that met the guidelines, but had no deer, lol. Fellow TBHer hooked me up with a guy that has leases in Cisco. Gonna check that out. It was a busy crazy day. Horrible with names, but thanks!!! Will keep you posted.

Comment

Not to hijack the thread but interested in OK bow lease.

Comment

Originally posted by allenshawn1 View Post
                  Any word Acearrow?
                  I pm'd you a couple messages.

Comment

Thanks to all! Another good guy on here turned me on to a guy in cisco. 2 hrs from my house, year around lease, $15 an acre, and no cattle! I just have to get an electrical box dropped in now. I am Pumped Up!

Comment

Working...
                    X