Guys cuts ar15 down on video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys cuts ar15 down on video

My super liberal and proud Democrat nephew shared this. Would this not be considered making an sbr on video? Supposedly he cuts receiver in half as well but wouldn’t that be destroying an unregistered sbr/nfa item?

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
    My super liberal and proud Democrat nephew shared this. Would this not be considered making an sbr on video? Supposedly he cuts receiver in half as well but wouldn’t that be destroying an unregistered sbr/nfa item?

https://www.facebook.com/ABCNews/vid...6929338193812/

I was going to cut my F-250 in half after the terrorist attack in NY but came to my senses after much thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Idiots! Plain & simple idiot.

Comment

Pretty solid message.

Comment

Idiots

Comment

Since the AR is a modular platform, the ATF is not going to waste resources going after him for making an SBR. Unless they have evidence of him using it with the short barrel.

The receiver is the part that determines whether it is a rifle or a pistol (manufacturer makes the designation of rifle/pistol upper when serial number is registered with ATF). Being over 30 years old, is is almost certainly “registered” as a rifle. The second he removes that short-barreled upper, he is legal again. It is legal to possess an upper with whatever length barrel you want. You only have an NFA weapon if you use a short upper on a “rifle”-designated receiver.

He could argue his intent to replace the cut-off barrel with another 16”-er and the Gov would not be able to disprove his intent.

It’s his property and he is free to make whatever statement he wishes with it. I still think he’s a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              Pretty solid message.
              Let it go...your hatred & loathing of hi cap long guns is noted. No law abiding, even us tbhr's have any need for them. We got it.

Solid

Comment

Spoons are the cause of obesity.... I guess that’s what “they” would say

Comment

Charles Whitman in the Austin Tower shot 47 killing 16 with a Remington 700. They going to cut them up nest?

Comment

Charles Whitman in the Austin Tower shot 47 killing 16 with a Remington 700. They going to cut them up nest?

Yes, they would. The left is seeking the repeal of the 2nd Amendment. PERIOD.

Comment

Idiots, we're in the middle of a war and they want to take our rifles away from us.UBF

I think they should make it a law that when the FBI is notified of an impending school shooting they have to actualy stop it before the shooting, instead of waiting and using the shooter as a poster child for gun control.

What needs to be banned is gun free zones.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        What needs to be banned is gun free zones.

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          Pretty solid message.
                          That he is an idiot and his actions do nothing to help. Just looking for his 5 minutes. So many are gun experts now

Comment

If you never point a rifle at someone it won't ever take a life. If you can't trust yourself enough to have a gun then you don't need to have one. Obviously he thinks he couldn't go through life without killing a kid with his rifle or it would still be in one piece. Good decision.

I feel 100% confident I can go through the rest of my life owning guns,knives,a baseball bat,matches and a truck without ever having the urge to kill anyone with any of them. But then again I'm not a complete dumbass so that helps.
                            Last edited by okrattler; 02-20-2018, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Hell all he needs is another barrel and he's back in action

Comment

Working...
                              X