No announcement yet.

Any pranksters out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just recently, somebody put eggs in our General Foreman's office. One of the shift foreman walked in and set down to talk. After a few minutes, he told the GF, "Dude, you need to go to the restroom. You stink"!!!
    It got so bad, gnats filled the office. Our lead inspector noticed the gnats a few days before, but thought they were fleas. He didn't say anything to anybody because he thought he had brought in fleas and didn't want anybody to know!!!

Comment

One of the Suits at work bought a brand new Harley Davidson . All he could talk about for a months. He gets it , has it about two weeks. Wanted some Screaming Eagle pipes but the dealer had to install to maintain his warranty so he says. So he drops it off at the dealer for an oil change, install the pipes then Dyno map tune it.
      Coupes of pranksters at work call him claiming to be the service Manager. Told him when the oil was changed they forgot to put oil and the drain plug in. While it was being Dyno tuned they blew the motor and it was seized up. Told him it would be several weeks before they would have the engine fixed. Poor guy was just about in tears. He cries to everyone who will listen. Then while he is telling one prankster, the prankster gets him all wound up, tells him to call the salesman and demand a new HD motorcycle. So he calls rasing hell with the salesman about the Service Manager phone call and blowing his motor up. Needless to say it caused a Major chit storm between the Salesman and the Service Manager at the HD shop. Suit finally gets a call telling him it was some pulling a prank and his HD is fine and will be ready on time. Suit cries the the boss. Boss tells the two pranksters to apologize in person to the HD Salesman and Service Manager. Still the #1 prank of all time at the shop.
      Last edited by ABWGTX; 08-01-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Back in the 70's I worked night shift. The shop was nearly all bikers. Well one night, two of them got into an argument and one threatened to **** in the other ones tool box. The next night a guy brought a fresh sample from his shepard in and put it in the guy's tool box. It took 4 of us to break up the fight.

Comment

I was on a deer lease in Carta Valley with a bunch of high school buddies of mine. Well we were up working in the offseason and we were all staying in Greg's camper trailer. Jason had to take a crap and Greg told him he couldn't use the bathroom in the trailer, he'd have to go outside.....mind you, Greg had already used the bathroom, he just didn't want Jason to. They argued for a while and finally Jason stormed out to go find a place to crap in the dark. The next morning, Greg found Jason's place of choice....the dead center of the bed of Greg's new pickup.

Comment

Working on location and someone pranks me but not very good. I told they guys I know who did it and they messed with the wrong guy. I'm the king of pranks. The guy that pranked me was nervous and kept asking me when I was going to get him back but I just told him that he would probably be the last to know.
            A month goes by and he has to leave the job due to a planned vacation. Before he left I zipped tied his drive shaft and stuffed two rolls of caution tape under his truck with the one end of the caution tape tied off so when they bounced loose he would be dragging 500' of plastic caution tape behind him.
            He found the zip ties quick and laughed at me saying that was a lame prank. He called me when he got home that evening and said the caution tape was pretty good.
            A few days later he called to see how the job was going and I told him all is good except that we are out of zip ties, caution tape, and never seize.
            Found out later that he spent 3 hrs looking for the never seize on his truck.

Comment

I had a co-worker who would prank others all the time, but mostly they were lame pranks. One night he and I closed the shop, and I got finished sooner than he did. So I grabbed a big rubber wheel chock and put it in front of his passenger side rear tire on his truck.

A few minutes later he came out and as he is walking to his truck, I rev up my car and do a little burnout. He laughs and tells me he can do better. So he gets his truck started, revs up the engine, and dumps the clutch.

I have never seen the back of a truck jump so high in the air! He jumped out of his truck with a horrified look on his face (his truck was his baby). After he checked out his truck and found the wheel chock I laughed uncontrollably and drive off.

He didn't think it was funny but everyone in the shop, including our boss, thought it was hillarious.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                After high school, we built an apartment in the top of dads barn that I eventually moved into. The sight out of the window was right into dad's garage. Dad and I worked shift work on the same shift (different plants), and when we were on nights we would always go eat lunch together. He rode to work with another guy so his truck was always home.
                I went to the truck and trailer store and bought a 4 way trailer light pigtail

And a truck horn

I wired the brakes to the horn and zip tied it all under his bumper and plugged it into his trailer lights, then went on to bed, waiting on lunch time.
                Dad had himself a new girlfriend and just about the time I was dozing off, I start hearing a truck horn. I wasn't aware that he had a 5 am hot date, but he came home, showered, and took off to see the lucky lady. I think he woke up everyone in our town and hers. That horn was loud and blew every time he touched the brakes. The man wanted to kill me, and I laughed until I cried. That horn was fun for several years until I loaned it to a buddy and never got it back.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                What's the correct way to wire this up so it works? I tried the green wire and white wire for the ground am I wiring it right or do I need to do it different? Hopefully I can get this working right to use it on my assistant manager tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                  What's the correct way to wire this up so it works? I tried the green wire and white wire for the ground am I wiring it right or do I need to do it different? Hopefully I can get this working right to use it on my assistant manager tomorrow.
                  If I remember correctly, the green and yellow wires are you're blinker/brake wires. Either of these hooked to the power of horn will make horn blow when brake is pushed, or that blinker is turned on. (Ex: green wire would control left blinker and brake, yellow wire would control right blinker and brake). White is your ground. Cut off wires you don't use.
                  Pretty sure this is correct.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasrazor View Post
                    A customer of mine told me of this one. He worked at IBM and carpooled with 4 other guys. he was the 4th one picked up each morning. That morning he put peanut butter on the sole of his shoe right in front of the heel. He waited untill everyone was in the car and he was sitting in middle of back seat, he started saying "I smell dog poop"
                    Didnt take long till everyone was checking their shoes. when he checked he said **** its me, and wiped the peanut butter off with his finger. everybody started freaking out.
                    One guy actually rolled down the window and threw up when he licked it off his finger
                    My dad used to pull this every time I brought a girl to the house.

Comment

Y'all need to quit with the ty-raps and move on up to duct tape! About a pound of anything duct taped to a driveshaft is very entertaining! About 2 pounds of weight and they can't drive over 10 mph without their teeth coming out!

Comment

Comment

Sometimes they get a little out of hand with my group of friends.

Last year I was talking to a bud who lives on the north side of town. He was complaining about a stray cat that was hanging around his house. He lives in the middle of a subdivision so it was sorta bizarre no one would claim it. They hadn't been feeding it and asked all the neighbors if it was theirs and no one would claim it. His wife wanted to keep it, he wanted nothing to do with it.

Late that night I drove up to his house and put out a bucket of water and a pizza tray full of cat food behind his detached garage between some old trash where it would be hard to see unless you went back there.

About a week later he says he lost the cat battle with his wife. The cat won't leave the backyard and she wants to keep it so they took it to the vet and got its shots and blew some cash at Petco on all the kitty garbage. He sent me some pics of all the scratch marks on his arms from getting kitty in the car carrier.

Two weeks later they had a party at their house. By this time the guys were all in on what had done. Everybody shows up and kitty is just running around the house as if it was set on fire. Buddy is going beserk at kitty wanting to kill it. Kitty has been very destructive on everything in the house. His wife is begging for mercy and all the wives and girlfriends had her back. We all sided with her too. He was toast. We told her all kitty needed was a kitty door installed on the back door so kitty could go play outside while they were gone during the day. Buddy knows whats going on but can't really say anything being completely outnumbered. Reluctantly, he installed one the next day.

A few weeks go by and bud calls saying the neighbor is really ****** off at kitty. All kitty does outside is climb all over their cars leaving footprints all over them, please keep kitty inside. He's not happy at all.

A few days go by and work has me in his part of town. I wrote up a letter before heading that way. From the neighbor stating if kitty climbs on one of our cars ever again he is going to kill it and get rid of the body so they will be worried about it wondering where it went for a few days. I put the letter on the back door of the house and left. Bud always beats his wife home from work every day so I thought he would find it and figure it out. Not this day.

I get a call in the afternoon from my bud. He's freaking out. I asked whats going on. Wife's office had a going away lunch party and the group blew off the rest of the day and got boozed up. She got home early and there was a letter on the back door from the neighbor saying he was going to kill kitty, shes lost her mind and wants me to go talk to him. By the time he gets home there are two police cars in front of his house. Wife freaked out and called the law before he got home because kitty was no where to be found.

By this time the neighbor was outside pretty much laughing. That's not my handwriting. He went inside and got a piece of paper and re-wrote the letter. No comparison at all. Everyone sees its a prank at this point and bud calls me up asking if it was me on speaker phone. I said what are you talking about, did the letter say something like this. I had saved a copy. I read it. All you could hear was laughter from everyone but the wife. She was completely embarrassed. He hung up on me.

Bud's wife calls a few hours later. Decompressed she was finally laughing. She said my bud tried to give the law my cell # & address to screw with me. They laughed at him. "We love these kind of calls, sounds like its your turn to get him back."

Fast forward a few months later. I came home from a long deer hunt on a Sunday evening. It was raining. I am getting bizarre phone calls asking how much I was selling the dirt for. I blew them off knowing something went down. Get to my house and there were 2 loads of dirt dumped at the beginning of my driveway. About 4 ft tall with a sign "Dirt for cheap, Call me at # (my cell)"

Next day I called the first guy on the missed calls and said it was free if he took all of it. It was gone by lunch.

Does anybody have any kittens for sale? It's about time for kitty to have a friend...

Comment

I think this might be the most entertaining thread I've ever thought about starting. I didn't get any pranks played on me today. I'll tell you one thing that ghost pepper was rummaging around in my stomach all day yesterday. The drive home from work got pretty intense. Those guys about had to buy me a new pair of jeans after the stunt they pulled.

Comment

I thought I was bad, you guys are relentless.....LOL

Comment

This thread isn't complete without the honorable mention

Comment

Working...
                                X