Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may try this one

Comment

if y'all search for "Bushnell 11951 6MP" on Amazon, people have reviewed them.
      3 out of 5 stars overall with 50% giving it 5 stars, 43% gave it 1 star and 7% gave it 2 stars.

Based on what people wrote, I'll pass, even at $25

Comment

Thanks, just got one, for that price hard to pass up. I have spent A LOT more on A LOT less before!

Comment

It's $25! Of course it's not top of the line technology. IMO if it works at all then it's a steal for $25...

Comment

I bought one simular from Walmart a few weeks ago. The daytime pics are great, but night photos are grainy. For the price though I'm not expecting super clear night photos. The pics are good enough to tell what's out there

Comment

32 night vision LEDs??? Does it flash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had several cams that night pics were not quite like the reviews. Price is right for a cam.

Comment

I bought 4 of them. Gonna put them em up property fence crossings to see what's going on away from the feeders.
                  They will replace my fleece jackets in never got
                  Ordered them today and just got a notice they have already shipped

Comment

Got me a couple for that price,they look just like some simmons cams I got from cabelas on Christmas special few yrs ago. Not very good night pics but great daytime pics. Can't beat that price for cams, as long as they work for a season you got your moneys worth

Comment

I bought two of these at Wm a couple of years ago for $50 each I think on clearance. The plastic lenses are broke in both of them now. For $25 they are still probably a good deal. I think if you didn't leave them in direct sun year round, you would probably get a little longer life out of them.

Comment

I figured I would try them out as well. As many cameras that come up stolen off my ET Lease I could use some spares.

Comment

Put a $2.99 Gerber knife sharpener in your cart and get free shipping. Saved me a couple of bucks on a single camera shipping maybe more with multiple cameras.
                          Search Midway
                          "Gerber Pocket Sharpener Ceramic"

Comment

Originally posted by ABWGTX View Post
                            Put a $2.99 Gerber knife sharpener in your cart and get free shipping. Saved me a couple of bucks on a single camera shipping maybe more with multiple cameras.
                            Search Midway
                            "Gerber Pocket Sharpener Ceramic"
                            Wish I saw this earlier. I bought one for 25 bucks. Gonna throw it on a trail to see what is coming and going.

Comment

My buddy has a couple of the 12mp bushnell cameras and they suck.

Comment

Mine came yesterday. It's really small but as long as it'll snap a photo I'm happy. Wish I could get 1 more.

Comment

Working...
                                X