flipping cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flipping cars?

I want to try and flip a car just to see if i could do it and wanted to know what problems i need to look for that are easy to fix and add enough value to turn a profit cause i assume its hard to find a car that is just flat undervalued

We do this alot on the side. And my best advice is, if its posted on the Internet, chances are you won't make much money. The way to make the most money is where your driving down the road, and see grass all grown up around a car, has green mold looking stuff on it. You can tell no ones drove it. Then go to the owner and offer him what you feel comfortable paying.

Comment

A buddy of mine does it all the time, but he buys from the auction...He said the key to it is to try to make 500 to a 750 on each car, not to try to make a Homerun.

Comment

Wow I was way off. From the title and little preview on tapatalk I was thinking Strongman flip a car.

Comment

Better have a good back!!!

Comment

Here is how I do it. I squat down real low and power through with my hips then give a big powerful bear press at the top to get it all the way over.

Def looking for cars with grass grown up and auctions rather than online just like they stated. Good luck!

Comment

Back in my younger days we would get drunk and drive real fast down a curvy county road.

I don't advise doing this though!

Comment

Auction market has been flooded for the last few years... Good luck there... And it's not nearly as easy to get a dealer license anymore.

It can make you some serious money if you know what you are doing. Also a good way to blow a ton...

Lived with a few buddies and help run their small lot in college....

We spent a few years driving whatever we felt like (like newish Sky High Lifted F350s, Z06s etc) along with wakeboard boats, street bikes, and all kinds of fun stuff littering the front and back yards... Went south just as quick with several questionable decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by jkg2003 View Post
                  Better have a good back!!!
                  X2! If he needs a tractor I have one

Comment

Working...
                  X