Crystal Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Creek

Anyone know anything about this operation & their 7 day Safari package??

Personally, No... Try the search tons of talk about it...

Comment

I am going for the fourth time this November. I love this place! Lots of animals. I am not familiar with the 7 day package.

Comment

I just looked at their website. If I had to guess I would say that 7 days is a typo. Most ranches that do a hunt similar to this do it for 4 days. I do not know for sure though.

Comment

My crew and I will be there from November 14-18 if you want to join us!

Comment

It's a good place I've been a few times the last couple years. Lots of animals, I've killed hogs , axis doe and a black buck there. Always see lots of animals. It's not an easy hunt the animals are smart but it's fun.

Comment

That safari package sounds like a heck of a deal. Let us know if you book. Good luck

Comment

Been there like 5 or 6 times. Its a great place, accomidations are good. I have always seen animals, everytime I sit on a stand. They are sciddish though, its not a canned hunt by any means. Ive killed a blackbuck, white taili bucks, hogs, porcupine. i will be headed back there this weekend Nov. 9-11

Comment

Are there many rams on the ranch? If I go that is likely what I'd be looking for.

Comment

I have only seen a few groups, and what i saw were pretty small. I dont really pay much attention to em though, Im always looking for exotics.

Comment

Crystal Creek is a great place, went over in August, saw a ton of hogs, huge axis buck, numerous black buck and I caught a small glimpse of a stag they have on the property. Awesome place!!

Comment

I'm here now. Attempting live hunt, I'm around the campfire

Comment

I'm here now. Attempting live hunt, in around the campfire forum

Comment

I'm here now trying to do a live hunt. It's posted in around the campfire forum

Comment

Working...
                            X