Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d shoots around san antonio

Does anyone know of?

Canyon Lake, Camp Bullis, and Corpus are the closest places I know of with regular shoots. I've lived in SA since March and the lack of local shoots was hard to get used to.

Comment

Bastrop has monthly shoot. Vandelpoor is a yearly traditional shoot.

It's always amazed me that a city as big as SAT doesn't have an archery club nor any 3D shoots--------

Comment

San Antonio archery ranges

Comment

All my friends here hunt year round. Deer and hogs during season, hogs and axis during off season. So we usually fling arrows at live targets year round. Been to a couple of shoots they dont really interest me and partners. There is a archery club on south san antonio who has regular shoots but never been. Seem like a bunch of good guys.

Comment

>marco where do you hog hunt if dont mind me asking. Been trying to find a place that i can shoot hogs.

Comment

Hey bud, you should come down to Corpus Christi and shoot some foam with us. We have three shoots left this year. Saturday July 18th, Sunday August 16th, and we wrap up on Saturday September 19th, and then its time for the real thing!!!!! All are 30 targets and get kicked off at 9:00am. Normally shooters are back to the clubhouse and in the shade by noon-ish. If you have any questions holler at me.

Shoot 'em straight,
              Jarrett

Comment

>helim...im going to be down there for a fishing tourney on the 18th...maybe come out and check it out

Comment

I hunt in sisterdale. About 20 minutes from Boerne. I also hunt my dads place right behind Braunig Lake on San Antonio river. Both loaded with hogs.

Comment

Working...
                  X