No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for Keili for relief and comfort and for revelation for the Docs. Healing in Jesus name!

Comment

I've said it before, but its worth saying again. We are so blessed to have the nurses we have and have had. Y'all know that Keili is in the hospital. And as we all know there is never a "good" to be there and this week is really not. Tyler picked up Kale (grandson) yesterday. I started to suggest that we not get him now, but his moms side of the family has him for Christmas and they are going to Kansas. And yes it is ultimately Tyler's responsibility to take care of him. But his idea would be to take the day off. Well he is hourly so it really affects him. Plus I already had a glass delivery scheduled for this morning that I needed him to receive. And I had to be in Houston early this morning. So after racking my brain and trying to come up with a solution that didn't involve Theresa, I gave up and sent her a text. "Can you get here a hour early in the morning?" Of course she said yes, Then I sent " would you mind watching Kale till one of us can get home". Of course! So she gets to the house at 6:30 (1.5 hours early) just as cheerful as can be! I was in the process of trying to understand 2yo jiberish. Theresa takes one look at him, says Kale what do you want? He mumbles something (at least thats what I heard) and she says "you want cereal?" He grins and reaches for her and off they go to get cereal!

Just talked to Tyler and of course Theresa won't let him pay her. So I told him to ask her for her keys so he could "move" her car and take it and fill it up.

Yes we have been blessed with some great ones!

Comment

A very Blessed family.

God continue to Bless this family and we ask that you give the doctors wisdom and knowledge beyond themselves to diagnose what's bothering Keili and heal her in Jesus name. Give Brian & family peace and comfort in this time.

Continuing to pray for y'all Brian.

God Bless the Gardner's

Comment

Prayers up for the Gardner family.

Comment

Prayers Up Brian. Hope everything turns out ok.

Comment

God is great! Continued prayers for Keili, tell her we are thinking about her.

Comment

Good morning Macie, praying for you and your Mom!

Comment

Have a great weekend Macie.

Comment

I declare Keili's body LINE UP in the name of Jesus and thank you Father for GOOD nurses!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
                      I declare Keili's body LINE UP in the name of Jesus and thank you Father for GOOD nurses!
                      Amen Rick, in agreement.

Comment

Thanks for the prayers. Keili is well on the road to recovery. She got out of the Hospital on Friday. She feels a lot better, still can't eat a lot and has to watch what she eats until her stomach gets used to food again.

I do have to brag on Harley. She wasn't suppose to come home till Wednesday or Thursday. But called me Sunday afternoon and told me she was leaving Monday morning. I didn't want to ask her to come home early but man it sure helped! So Kale and Aunt Pow Pow have spent all week running errands.
                        We went and got most of the Christmas shopping done today. Can't wait to give Macie hers. We went in to get Tyler a new mattress and ended up getting Macie a new adjustable base and mattress! Her adjustable base had bit the dust.

Comment

Hello Macie, glad Mom's home, I'm sure you are also.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Glad the Gardner's are on the mend, Merry Christmas y'all!

Comment

Good morning Princess Macie, may your weekend be full of joy and laughter.

Merry Christmas to you and your awesome family!

Comment

��
                                Last edited by Ricky T; 12-23-2017, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X