Backpack for Air Travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backpack for Air Travel

I need a Backpack to hold my laptop when I travel for business. What have y'all found that works best and holds up but looks nice also.

Laptop backpacks from Thule provide rugged protection for your laptop. Find the perfect laptop backpacks for women and laptop backpacks for men here!

Comment

I use this in black.

I can use it as a backpack or a briefcase, which I prefer for business travel. With this and a carry-on roller like this I can travel for a month or more.

Comment

I have a Columbia bag that can be used as a back pack or you can tuck the straps away and just use the handle like a laptop bag. I fly a lot and it’s great. Oakley also makes good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out eBags. I use the Professional Slim Laptop Backpack and really like it.

Comment

Check out ogio! Been using them for years. Great protection and look good also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdan View Post
              I need a Backpack to hold my laptop when I travel for business. What have y'all found that works best and holds up but looks nice also.
              I've used them all but love my Tumi. Matches my luggage. I did 200+ days a year travel for over a decade.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

What's your price range and size you're looking for? I really like my Hill People Gear bag if you don't need something corporate looking. Made in the USA!

Comment

I have a LowePro camera backpack that I use for flying. It has a padded slot for a laptop and the inside can be configured for about anything. I use it for any electronics and anything else I want to have on the plane. Carry-ons get checked to often.

Comment

I like this Thule pack.

Comment

I got a samsonite and it does the job for me.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                        I got a samsonite and it does the job for me.
                        I was looking at a Samsonite Kombi Backpack and like it.

Comment

Good thread - I look every year when I buy a new swiss gear pack, and always end up with basically the same back pack I carried in college.

probably time for an upgrade.

Comment

I have an Osprey I really like. I think it is the Ozone model.

Comment

Kifaru makes a really cool bag with a pull out that stores your laptop.. I have one but cant remember the name lol

Comment

Working...
                              X