Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not doing all that good on picks going 3 of 6, but I'm sitting 3rd which is probably as high as I'll get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Definitely were not focused. Seems the whole team had pretty much checked out. Some of the players are in my son's fraternity. They aren't very motivated right now to say the least.

Orlando told them he was leaving a week ago. The defense still battled, on the other hand...

Houston threw 4 interceptions (1 pick 6) and had 3 turnovers on downs on their own side of the field.

Major didn't seem to have a good game plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

UH looked terrible. Not a good start for the major era.

Is Orlando to Texas a done deal?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
          UH looked terrible. Not a good start for the major era.

Is Orlando to Texas a done deal?
          That's why you don't allow your new head coach to coach the bowl game. You ruin the excitement of the off season (ticket sales) if they don't show up. Bowl games are really weird in regards to how teams handle them / show up. Now Major starts off with a rough start and has to the UH fans have to sit on that all off season.

Yes, Orlando to Texas is a done deal. Along with Craig Naivar (he was Co-DC, Assoc Head Coach, Safeties at UH) and Yancy McKinight (Strength and Conditioning).

I believe Texas has 2 spots to fill with OC and RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            That's why you don't allow your new head coach to coach the bowl game. You ruin the excitement of the off season (ticket sales) if they don't show up. Bowl games are really weird in regards to how teams handle them / show up. Now Major starts off with a rough start and has to the UH fans have to sit on that all off season.

Yes, Orlando to Texas is a done deal. Along with Craig Naivar (he was Co-DC, Assoc Head Coach, Safeties at UH) and Yancy McKinight (Strength and Conditioning).

I believe Texas has 2 spots to fill with OC and RB.

Very good point. Hopefully he spins it into once his hires get in there things will be different, but it's a bad start for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              I'm in Falfurrias hunting with Black Ice and BBRU next several days

I'll send you a pic on Friday
              How about a hunting update while you're at it? Good luck!

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              Post the games you are most interested in. Presently watching App St and Toledo. Pretty good game.

Looking forward to seeing Clemson beat OSU
              Naturally LSU vs Louisville, gonna hate Fournette not being there.
              Bama vs Wash
              La Tech vs Navy
              K St vs A&M
              Penn St vs USC
              Auburn vs OU
              I'm most interested in the next one. I've probably never watched half the teams play a series of downs but during bowl season always have one on. I saw at least some of every game. Wish there was one on today.
              Last edited by 18ncs; 12-18-2016, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                How about a hunting update while you're at it? Good luck!

I'm most interested in the next one. I've probably never watched half the teams play a series of downs but during bowl season always have one on. I saw at least some of every game. Wish there was one on today.
                Yep

Comment

I'm also going to pay a little more attention to the Pitt vs Northwestern game to see LSU's new OC call his last game for Pitt.

Comment

I'm also going to pay a little more attention to the Pitt vs Northwestern game to see LSU's new OC call his last game for Pitt.
                    Ya know, I didn't think about that!

Comment

Only been able to watch a part of 2 games, Appalachian St and Toledo and the ULL vs Southern Miss, Both good games. It was hilarious when the referee called Southern Miss, Mississippi St...Crowd booed him! It was funny.

Comment

Will Kyle Allen be transferring to Texas or staying at UH?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          That's why you don't allow your new head coach to coach the bowl game. .
                          I absolutely agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                            Will Kyle Allen be transferring to Texas or staying at UH?
                            Just a guess that he stays with Applewhite but I hope Herman pursues him. We need a veteran QB so Ehlinger can redshirt.

Comment

When do they play? I'll be watching but don't know who Northwestern compares to in the West. LSU got a good OC after Lane Kiffen decided not to go there.
                              Is your traditional East matchup with Florida?

Comment

Originally posted by bdchorn View Post
                                Just a guess that he stays with Applewhite but I hope Herman pursues him. We need a veteran QB so Ehlinger can redshirt.
                                Wonder if there is a chance of Heard moving back to qb or Locksley staying.

Comment

Working...
                                X