Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

Comment

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170521/2d2b0feaa2aac4f11ef392d76ea75581.jpg[/IMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now i need to collect all the thousands of rocks from glof ball size through softball size to fill in the gaps. Then back fill

Comment

Put in a yard

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lot of work lately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                So my wife convinced me I needed to call so professionals to help with the master suit addition. Made the call to a framer I know well from my days working at the lumber yard. He said I'll be there is a few hours to look it over...that was a week ago. Had to explain to my wife last night that the reason I never ask for help is because typically when I rely on help I end up doing it by myself anyway.

Thank Buddy, I really love driving through the gate and walking up the hill past the pond to go feed the goats and sitting under the trees at the back of the place looking for deer.

It is about 7 miles closer to Lampasas from my old house in Kempner.

Well that makes us almost neighbors! Holler if you get in a bind, I live about 2 miles from 281 on 580 E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You sir are talented!

Comment

Congrats on a beautiful home!!

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

I appreciate the comments. Been fun the last couple years turning thing old place around. Still have work to do to get it how I see it in my head but eventually it's going to get done.

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                          You sir are talented!
                          I don't know if I'd go that far, but thank you.
                          I always say the best class I ever took in school was building trades.
                          We built two houses and a gazebo for the city in 2 years. I learned a lot from that class.
                          Saw my teacher 25 years after that class and told him that as well. Nothing has served me more than learning the basics of construction.

Comment

Love watching these threads and dreaming. You have alot of patience, skills, muscle and money. Can't wait to see the finished product. Very nice done sir

Comment

Man that is awesome!!! Congrats on a dream come true.

Comment

Just now found your thread. And all caught up on it. It's very inspiring to watch your progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X