Views:	2
Size:	201.8 KB
ID:	25046789

Click image for larger version

Name:	~3411160.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	25046790

My friends and I have a booking for April 13-17 of this year out of Port Hardi BC. This is a boat based trip where we will spot and stalk for "giant coastal black bear", run crab pots and fish for halibut. Sean Lingl is the outfitter and I have friends who have killed big bear with him and spoke very highly. Check out his web site. This is a boat based trip staying on his boat , but could move to logging roads out of one of his lodges if the bear are inland. Check out his web site and if interested and if serious shoot me a PM. There will only be four of us. I am bowhunting and my two friends are rifle hunting. You can do either or both. Wolf trophy fee waived if we get a fourth.

Sorry for the late notice, but we just booked it at the SCI show in Dallas, and our fourth backed out.

Ck it out.
    "Offering a Truly Exceptional Hunt to a Limited Number of Guests"Deer Hunting – Black Bear Hunting – Elk Hunting – Moose Hunting – Cougar Hunting

What's the cost?

Comment

How much? It does not say on the website.

Bisch

Comment

Vancouver has the biggest black bears. that is where i was wanting to hunt when i was at dallas safari show but they were up there in price. BUT youwill get a big bear

Comment

PM's returned/sent

Comment

Dang, if the wife wasn't insistent that I take her to Italy then, I'd be on this like white on rice.

Comment

Would love to have you. I too wished we had planned a bit further out, but sometimes ya just gotta jump. Hey, but Italia's pretty darn cool too. You could try bowfishing in Venice...from a gondola... that would add a level of difficulty to the sport. Have a great trip.

Hope we can both make the Javi trip next year...

Comment

If only I wasn't in college haha

Comment

I live with a bear and I'm skeered to ask

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                    Dang, if the wife wasn't insistent that I take her to Italy then, I'd be on this like white on rice.
                    You haven't booked already?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      I live with a bear and I'm skeered to ask
                      yea, it took me a while to get the nerve up to ask and longer to figure out which liquor store to rob, but I got it all ironed out now.

Comment

ttt

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Thanks for the call. I sure wish that I could make it.

Comment

All pm's returned. Thanks for the interest.

Comment

Working...
                              X