Anyone want some old left over paint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want some old left over paint?

Seen a few cattle panel blinds on here where the shells were covered soaked in old paint. Moving and I have about 6 or 7 gallons old paint I need to get rid of. Yours for the taking. Can pick them up them up in west Houston near Richmond and west park or in Katy around the corner from Katy Mills. Pm if interested.

Alternatively anyone know where to take them to dispose of?

High school drama department in your area might be interested. They use lots of paint for production sets. I've donated to ours before.

Comment

What colors? Dark colors I'm interested. I live in cy fair and could swing by to pick em up.

Comment

They are a mix...literally. I poured a bunch of half cans into a 3 gallon bucket...Its a pretty dark mix. My helper poured about a pint of wood stain in as well if that matters. Then stain i suspect will all be at the top so should be easy to dip out...oil and water. The other two unmixed gallons I believe are earth tones...dark beige or mauve if memory serves.

Comment

Take the lids off let it dry out and throw in the trash if you just want to get rid of it

Comment

How did your blinds turn out? I've been thinking about doing a couple. I would take these off your hands if you were closer to Dallas.

Comment

Ft Bend County has a disposal site that will take it off your hand and dispose of safely. Drying out will still be somewhat hazardous to the environment....

Comment

Working...
              X