This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
    Controlled them all game. Made that bogus Heisman winner look foolish. I cant believe they gave him the Heisman.
    That's what happens when you actually play competition. Make'm play with the big boys every week, before you "hand" those trophies out.

Comment

KaBoom

Comment

Knew that was coming

Comment

Boom there it is!!!

Comment

Second mud hole is being stomped as we speak......

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              Baylor just flipped Lake Travis QB Charlie Brewer from SMU. That's a really really nice pickup. They flipped a DB from UH this morning too.
              They are likely gonna end up with two flips from TCU as well.

Comment

As I said before....Bama's defense will score more points than Washington's offense.

Comment

Keep them off the board here and lets get the 2nd half kickoff

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                    I have hunted both clay counties. Had a lease for 10 yrs in Texas that was split by Jack and clay county it was nice but I'll take hunting in Clay county in talledega national Forest anytime.
                    thanks brother! its a choice i have actually. ive hunted neither but needing all the input i can get.

theres a place i like in dallas county and another in fayette. any thoughts on that? thank you!

ps...please keep in mind i hate poachers.

Comment

2nd half is where we finish em off!! ROLL TIDE BABY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Up the gut please

Comment

WOW.....2 absolute phantom calls to kill that first drive.

Comment

CFB 2016 Bowl Games Thread - Take 2

Meh, Bama has their hands full and they're the bigger team.

Pick 6 was huge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Meh, Bama playing to the level of the competition......the talent level isn't even close. WU is just playing the part of the little train that could. Toot...Toot!!

Comment

Bama is attacking that circus midget 6'1" 270 pd OG and wearing them out right there. Games been over since they started blitzing there.

Comment

Working...
                                X