Double Nickel Taxidermy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Nickel Taxidermy

Thought I would share a kind word about the team at Double Nickel Taxidermy in New Braunfels.

I had them mount two mule deer for me last year, first time I had done business with them and they did a great job with both. Turn around time and pricing were better than several shops in the surrounding area.

This year I dropped of the mule deer in my avatar to have them mount for me again. Spent several minutes talking about hunting, locations and different things with the owner, great guy and remembered the two deer from last year. Today I received a hand written letter from them congratulating me on the great mule deer and thanking me for the continued business and the opportunity to continue to work for me.

Pretty rare in this day and age. I would highly recommend them for any who is looking.

Kenny

Agreed great people and they do great work. Did a bear rug for me a couple of years ago.

Comment

Yessir! Spot on! They saved my big gar I had mounted by another taxi... They took care of me like I had gotten the fish mounted there. I WILL use them again for sure,....................that is IF I can ever kill something worthy of mounting!

Comment

yes sir I used them twice last year and they took the giant 1st deer my son shot and made him feel as if his 4 pointer was as big as some of the other wall hangers in there great people

Comment

Had some work done by them and couldn't be happier. Just dropped another buck off a few weeks ago. The written letter and communication is awesome. No desire to go anywhere else.

Comment

Yup.John is good people for sure. He has done my Trout and 3 Mexico White tail. I turned mt Dad to him to do 8 of his African animals and they all are bad $$$..

Comment

Same thing here.....I dropped off an Axis buck to them in Oct and received a handwritten thank you letter in the mail two weeks later. Combined with the great work that they put out, they've got an awesome business model! I hope to have a late season pintail to drop off soon.

Jake

Comment

Working...
              X