Ordering Gun Online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering Gun Online?

I am thinking about purchasing a gun online from Palmetto Armery but have never purchased a gun online before. How does the process work? I noticed they only sell to FFL. What does this mean? Thanks. I know a lot of you have purchased from Palmetto before. Any help would be appreciated.

Send them a copy of which ever gun shop you want it sent to FFL license and they will get it on its way there.

Comment

Find an FFL that you want to complete the transfer for you. Let them know that you are purchasing from palmetto state and they will send their license information to them. Once they have that, they can complete the order. You pay them, it gets shipped, and then your FFL will do the paperwork for you. You shouldn't have to pay the FFL more than 25 dollars. If they want more, look for another one.

Comment

Thanks for your help. Now I undstand the process.

Comment

There are a couple of ways to find an FFL to handle the transfer.

You can go to Gunbroker and type in your zip code and it will list FFLs tat do transfers in your area.

Also you can go to Budsgunshop.com and do the same. I believe buds also lists how much each FFL charges for the transfer. This can vary anywhere from $10 to $100.

Comment

Working...
          X