Our Experience at the Quatro B. 11/4-11/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Experience at the Quatro B. 11/4-11/9

Well we survived our week at the Quatro B and as promised here is my over view of our combined experience just as I gathered them from all the four of our party.

This will not be a long read but instead consolidated information as to the overall feeling of this operation.

First I should say that this is real hunting; or maybe even more challenging than if you were to be hunting these species in the wild.

I really enjoyed this fact; the animals that I encountered where very keen and would not tolerate even the slightest mistake in scent; movement etc. If you come away from the Quatro B with a kill you most definitely have earned it.
    Animals; there are plenty. I saw everything with the exception of a Red Stag that they claim to have. And I think two of the other three of my party saw several and described them as nice trophies.

The guide (Carlos); worked hard to put us on the animals that we each were looking for. And I personally had good shot opportunities on everything on my hit list. This included an Axis buck; Black buck; Ram and pigs. I took one of the three doe’s along with a couple pigs; one I would describe as respectable in size.

I blew two opportunities on my exotics simply by not being ready when the chance was given. One was when I turned my head to see a nice Axis buck watching me excitingly texting my friend Bill and guide Carlo’s to tell them of my doe harvest. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

To sum up Carlo’s performance; he is more than willing to go the extra mile to help better our chances of a harvest. During our entire stay he was fun to be around and a sensible guide. Over all we all were satisfied with his performance and would be happy to have his help again at this service.

The lodging was very nice with a very well equipped kitchen and as most of you know a pool table and shuffle board table that was used 10 to 1 over the pool table. “Very fun”

I left Carlos with a few ideas that I think would improve on the enjoyment of ones stay. So after everything is said and done would we return to hunt in the future?

Absolutely; even if none of these recommendations were considered. What you get for what you pay; I consider the Quatro B to be a well-balanced experience offered by a quality outfit and I for one look forward to my return.

:thumbup:

Comment

Great write up. Congrats on your hunt. QB is a nice place to hunt. I cant wait till January for my next trip.

Comment

I too enjoyed the week of hunting, sorry I had to kick your butt In shuffle board every night

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishing View Post
          I too enjoyed the week of hunting, sorry I had to kick your butt In shuffle board every night
          what can I say but "True Dat". But remember its not how you play the game; its how gracefully you loss. LOL At least I had that to hold on to. LOL

Comment

awesome!!! I just missed you guys on 11/09

Comment

Agree with write up in that you better be prepared. Don't expect to feed the animal a carrot, pet it and then shoot it. Not going to happen at this place. It is respectable hunting in that the animals are totally aware.

Comment

Working...
              X