No announcement yet.

Fsc 9-10-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agtex42 good shooting, and I'm glad you did a video as well. I video'd mine using my Fugi FinePix S700 digital camera instead of my JVC HD Hybrid Everio.

Comment

I used the "family camera", Sony Nex-3, for mine and it does pretty good but it's not really designed for what I want it to do. I told the wife a couple of weeks ago that I might want to try to self-film a hunt this year and she gave me one of those "well it's not going to be with that camera" looks so who knows. Season opens this Saturday so I might try to sneak it out the door with me while she's still asleep.
      Last edited by agtex42; 09-05-2011, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Are we supposed to cut the pencil in half? Lol EnW, next time its a shoot off. You make me think to much.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
          Are we supposed to cut the pencil in half? Lol EnW, next time its a shoot off. You make me think to much.
          LOL. Ok then Deb. I was in a hurry this morning so I didn't consider every possible scenario. . We already have a crack shot that has cut a pencil in half, so if anyone wants to beat that they should cut the pencil in half closer to the point end.

Comment

Got out this afternoon and gave it a try. Shot a video, but my shot wasn't good enough to post the video. If anyone wants to see it it is up on Youtube.

Comment

Come on shooters, we need more of you to Get-R-Done

Comment

My little nephew came over yesterday evening and brought the recurve I bought him with the arrows I made up for him. He has been shooting a week now. I helped him get set up on his form one afternoon the best I could with the little amount of time I had. I think I am going to have a shootin buddy next summer for the 3-D shoots, cause he is loving shooting his bow. I thought, what the heck, we'll shoot the FSC together, wasn't EVEN expecting him to beat me!!LOL Enjoy!! His arrow is the camo one, to the right of the pencil (closest to the end that neads to be sharpened) I'm loving it!!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Stopped off at Deb and Arvin's this afternoon for the fsc. I forgot it was a broadhead shot, so I borrowed one of Arvin's arrows. Not a bad shot for me since all three of us have not shot bhs in a year or so. After 8-10 rounds Deb cut hers all over and even cut the lead point. Good shooting Deb!!! Ready fot next week's shot, good luck to all.

Comment

This was a fun one. I especially liked the broadhead part of it.

Comment

Not me, I don't like broadheads. It was still fun, tho, even if I stunk it up.

Comment

here is my dull pencil

Comment

There has been some fine shooting this week! It is really cool that those of you who have youngsters get them involved in these games and I really enjoy watching the videos of y'alls shots. Keep up the great shooting!

Without any further delay, Mr. Erdmann, would you be so kind as to choose an interesting challenge for this week's shot?

Comment

Working...
                          X