No announcement yet.

Duck Season 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With as many of us that duck hunt on here I'm curious to see what places everyone is hunting. Public, Private Lease, Family land, etc.
    I am currently on a lease just outside of Garwood and so far have had a pretty successful season and was curious on where everyone on here hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
      With as many of us that duck hunt on here I'm curious to see what places everyone is hunting. Public, Private Lease, Family land, etc.
      I am currently on a lease just outside of Garwood and so far have had a pretty successful season and was curious on where everyone on here hunts.

I’m hunting private land with permission, just wasted field land that gets flooded. Not a ton of ducks but some days are better than others, today was a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Public / Marsh

Comment

I'm 100% public, lakes and wetlands around me.

Comment

I hunt public with the occasional private land invite from friends

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8206.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	24564073
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8207.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	24564074
              More pictures from this morning, you just don’t get these kind of sunrises unless you’re a hunter!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
                I’m hunting private land with permission, just wasted field land that gets flooded. Not a ton of ducks but some days are better than others, today was a good one.

Looks like you've had a lot of good days.

Comment

I have some land that has about 20 acres of beaver slough/flooded timber on it. Its hit or miss but its mine and close to home.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                    Looks like you've had a lot of good days.

Most of the time it’s 3-4 ducks total, got my limit once and today we got 8 for the both of us. Today was one of the better days, could’ve got a two man limit if we shot better.

Comment

pretty much all public with some guided hunts mixed in.

Comment

Friends property and some public when I can make the drive.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Public & Private. Wherever the birds are.

Comment

Got after em today. Just shy of 4 man.

Comment

That's a nice haul Congrats!!

Comment

It’s pitiful up here this year. Tons of water, very few ducks. Of course when it’s 50 degrees every day in late December, I guess we shouldn’t expect much.

I went to watch a slough this evening over at my aunts that is usually a pretty good roost. Maybe 200-300 floated in there at dark, MAYBE. Weak.

I’ve been thinking we needed a few bad seasons to get rid of some of the problems we’ve developed, but it’s not too fun at this point!

Comment

Working...
                                X