No announcement yet.

Snake Boots (Most Comfortable)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a hard time finding Chips that fit correctly, tried a pair of Twisted X and they are awesome, might be worth a look for you too.

Comment

I have a pair of the zip up Chips. I have had them for ten plus years and pretty much 24/7 since we retired to the ranch 18 months ago and have had zero issues.

Comment

Justin Square Toe Snake Boots are awesome and no break in process

Comment

i have an older pair of the lacrosse rubber snake boots and they are extremely durable and very comfortable.

Comment

As others have said, Justins. My dad will not wear anything else. He loves them and wears them all the time i.e. probably 200+ days a year.

Comment

I want some Justin's bad they just never come off the price.

Comment

In my opinion with many miles of experience in them here are my choices
                Lace up: Danner
                Rubber: Lacrosse
                Slip on: Ariat

Comment

I would stay away from lace up. I love lacrosse but have never worn Chips

Comment

I wear the Chipps and like them even though they are not as good as they were 10 years ago.
                    Adios,
                    Gary

Comment

The Danner sharptail is the best most comfortable pair I've had. The hell with lacing them up. Slip on and go

Comment

Whichever you choose, buy good insoles, that match the contour of your feet.

If necessary, have the boots stretched.

There's no need to suffer.

I have high arches, and most boots come with medium, to low arch insoles. Also, along the top of my foot, they are often too tight. That has led me to go ahead and figure on new insoles, and having new boots stretched for a couple of days before I start traipsing around in them.

I have some Chips, and I added some Sole insoles that have really high arch. They are comfy, I don't mind walking all day in them. Standing around on concrete, they get a little uncomfortable, but that happens with any footwear in my experience.

Comment

Ordered a pair of imperfect chips from here, cant tell whats wrong with them. Heck of a deal.

Offering a wide variety of Snake Boots for Men and Women by Justin, Chippewa, Lacrosse, Danner, Rocky Irish Setter & More.

Comment

Working...
                          X