• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    hahahahahahahahahaha

That is laughable...

You beat a bama team that was dead last in SOS in the Power 5...LAST

and you gave up 41 points......

I really hope yall get passed Georgia....cant wait for that matchup against LSU

In the Superdome, with Joe being from Ohio and playing against the team he wasn't good enough for.....

That will be the best game of the decade for sure....

tOSU 31

LSU- 17
    Pretty snarky comment, especially regarding Burrow. I hope we get to see LSU and Ohio St. Then we'll find who is good enough to play for whom.

Gesux Tigahs!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      If you cant watch a game and see that tOSU can hold up to any roster in America, then you are just kidding yourself. Top to bottom, you cannot beat the talent at each position.

LSU offense is a game changer. I have been fairly surprised by their lack of defense though.

I still think Clemson is insanely talented. I have not been able to pinpoint why they haven't played much better so far.

Bama is still a great team, they just don't have the dominance on the defensive side this year.

and tOSU offense is better than LSU.....yall just dont get to see them play
      but the difference is on defense I agree....

This defense will shut down anyone, and Chase will be back next week hopefully after the NCAA gets done screwing him a little more

Comment

We braved the 8 degree windchill and 48 mph wind for one more crane hunt. Great hunts but the the football for us didn't work out too well. Hope Frog doesn't get buried under the tortillas at Jones stadium Saturday
        Attached Files

Comment

All this banter from fans of teams that are not even in the same state or conference. Y'all may not even play each other. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            All this banter from fans of teams that are not even in the same state or conference. Y'all may not even play each other. Lol.

Its been over 30 days....I guess you have converted

Comment

Hey MacDaddy...your Buckeyes better watch out for Minnesota. Them Gopher boys can play.

Comment

Oklahoma loses Trey Sermon and Kenneth Mann for the season. I know OU is loaded depth wise but still a big blow to them. No other injuries were updated today.

Comment

Its been over 30 days....I guess you have converted
                  Haven't put forth the effort to change it. If it sucked I would.

Comment

Stopped to eat lunch at your bbq joint. We were very underwhelmed and come to find out that you cook with a pellet smoker. Expected more from The BBQ Expert of TBH
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                      Oklahoma loses Trey Sermon and Kenneth Mann for the season. I know OU is loaded depth wise but still a big blow to them. No other injuries were updated today.
                      What position did Mann play?

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                        Stopped to eat lunch at your bbq joint. We were very underwhelmed and come to find out that you cook with a pellet smoker. Expected more from The BBQ Expert of TBH
                        There's a bunch of bbq experts on here. I rarely post on those threads anymore because people get so butthurt. I did the other day and guess what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by daddy d View Post
                          what position did mann play?

sr rs dt

Comment

and tOSU offense is better than LSU.....yall just dont get to see them play
                            but the difference is on defense I agree....

This defense will shut down anyone, and Chase will be back next week hopefully after the NCAA gets done screwing him a little more
                            False!

Discover the current NCAA FBS Football leaders in every stats category, as well as historic leaders.

Looks LSU actually has the better offense......It is extremely close but total Offense, LSU is #4 and tOSU is #5. It is toss up and I would call them even....but in no way does tOSU qualify as a better overall offense.

Comment

There's a bunch of bbq experts on here. I rarely post on those threads anymore because people get so butthurt. I did the other day and guess what happened?

You must be talking about all the SEC honks

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                                False!

Discover the current NCAA FBS Football leaders in every stats category, as well as historic leaders.

Looks LSU actually has the better offense......It is extremely close but total Offense, LSU is #4 and tOSU is #5. It is toss up and I would call them even....but in no way does tOSU qualify as a better overall offense.
                                Now look at defensive team stats...

Comment

Working...
                                X