Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tagged out and bored before the first cold front.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged out and bored before the first cold front.

Anybody else tag out before the first good cold front of the year? To make it worse I’m off for the next month and a half!

I was done on October 23rd. Only the sixth time sitting in the stand.

I guess it sucks to be done that early, but I'm definitely not complaining

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
      Anybody else tag out before the first good cold front of the year? To make it worse I’m off for the next month and a half!
      Missouri has OTC Tags and public lands, so does Arkansas. With a month and a half, I'd be rolling down the road.

Comment

Before everyone points out the obvious, it is good to have killed a buck and have that much time off. Just used to putting 30 days in stand.

Comment

I have passed three legal bucks already, but none over 3.5, all because I like hunting more than shooting. That said, I won't pass if the ONE comes along.

Comment

One tag left and ill be big trout fishing till boat season picks up.

Comment

I wish I had such problems...

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                Before everyone points out the obvious, it is good to have killed a buck and have that much time off. Just used to putting 30 days in stand.
                I know the feeling. I walked outside late this morning at work and thought, "Man, I definitely would have taken some days off this week."

Comment

LOL no one here feels bad for you!

Comment

Only been hunting once this year. Leaving Friday to spend the week of Thanksgiving to hunt.

Comment

He was the ONE at least.

Comment

If you had to use all your tags before you could get a new license Id still be using tags from 2010.

Comment

This is Texas so go hunt something else. Axis, fallow, elk, red stag, oryx, etc.....

Comment

One or two deer last us all year. Y'all must really eat a lot of it. Could have tagged on the first two sits. But I like hunting to much.

Comment

Yall must have some target rich environments?

Comment

Working...
                              X