Anybody hunting snow geese this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to film a snow goose hunt, if anybody is doing it in the Waco-bcs-Houston area. Please let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know how the numbers are holding along the coast but last night there was a steady stream of them in Fannin Co heading North with full moon. I suspect numbers down South will drop rapidly in the next few days

Comment

Snows are dwindling by the hour down south. You could probably message the guys at run n gun adventures if you can film their hunts. A few guys I'm friends with on Instagram have been doing okay the past few days.

Now the guys I know hunting north east AR are hammering them like there's no tomorrow. If you feel like making a drive, I'll ask my buddy that is a guide if you can film. 6.5 hour drive from DFW

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
        Snows are dwindling by the hour down south. You could probably message the guys at run n gun adventures if you can film their hunts. A few guys I'm friends with on Instagram have been doing okay the past few days.

Now the guys I know hunting north east AR are hammering them like there's no tomorrow. If you feel like making a drive, I'll ask my buddy that is a guide if you can film. 6.5 hour drive from DFW
        Who do you know up here?

I wish something could be done about the sky carp numbers. They have to hurt the ducks. I went out to a pit on Sunday to pick up some decoys and there were probably close to 100 acres worth of geese across the road.

Comment

Don't see them in #'s on the wheat fields in our area like we used to 15-20 years ago

Comment

I hope there are still birds left next weekend the 11th. We are going to hunt with run n gun

Comment

Shot quite a few snows and specks on the coast this year

Comment

Comment

You could go to Arkansas with is this weekend, hopefully we are going to slaughter them up there

Banded Drake Custom Calls

Comment

Birds have been heading north all morning according to some friends out on the prairie.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
                      I would like to film a snow goose hunt, if anybody is doing it in the Waco-bcs-Houston area. Please let me know!

We have quite a few in frost we’re trying to get a hunt on. Only about 45 minutes from you, pm me for more details.

Comment

Larry at Coastal wings seems to be killing it in Arkansas and will move into Missouri soon. He’s at https://coastalwings.com and on instagram he’s coastalwings. https://instagram.com/p/Belydr9lwLt/

Comment

Originally posted by fulldraw_529 View Post
                          You could go to Arkansas with is this weekend, hopefully we are going to slaughter them up there

Banded Drake Custom Calls
                          Yeah I'd make this trip if you can. I normally go with Aaron but work got me this year. More geese than you could imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                            Birds have been heading north all morning according to some friends out on the prairie.
                            How is the Garwood Mafia doing?

Comment

We whacked em outside of El Campo today. We knocked down 105 with Run n Gun adventures. A big thanks to Fletcher for putting us on the birds. It doesn’t get much better than that in Texas.

Comment

Working...
                              X