No announcement yet.

Serial bomber in Austin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty scary stuff. Hope they get him soon. I had some buddies on the scene the other night backing up the EOD. It was a chaotic scene and the two victims were very messed up from shrapnel. This is getting a lot closer to our response area. I work just south of there. And it seems that the devices are getting more complex.
    Last edited by whiplash; 03-20-2018, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
      Yes, the explosion last night in Schertz is being reported that the package was dropped of at the FedEx store on Brodie Lane. It is my understanding that this location doesn't have any drop boxes so it had to be handed over in person. I've never paid enough attention to know if there are actually drop boxes or not when I've stopped in there. It then made its way to the distribution center in Schertz where it was supposed to be delivered back to an Austin address but it exploded on the conveyor belt line.
      Man if this is the case a person actually had to go into the store and hand it to someone then they should have some pretty good leads now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
        Man if this is the case a person actually had to go into the store and hand it to someone then they should have some pretty good leads now.

This is what will get the person caught, assuming there is only one person doing this. Even if dropped in a drop box, someone would still have to pay for the shipping and print a label before hand.

There will be trails to follow even with one of the boxes exploding as FedEx will have a paper trail that will eventually lead to someone.

Comment

breaking!!! new one just went off at Brodie and slaughter one injured

Comment

Son of ***xx enough is enough!!!

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
              Is this the same one that just went off at a Goodwill??

Comment

Another bomb! One injured

Comment

Sorry. Beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                    Is this the same one that just went off at a Goodwill??
                    yes

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                      Out in the open or at a location/Store there?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Out in the open or at a location/Store there?
                        not saying yet? just one man in his 30s with injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                          Hope so .... sad thing is the news will tell every detail on how it was solved to only educate the next person who wants to pull this off.
                          Exactly, I can never tell if they're just too dumb to think of that or if they don't care.

Comment

maybe second device at location?

Comment

News station said it was inside goodwill, no employees hurt. Man in his 30's hurt but not life threatening

Comment

This is more than one person..

Comment

Working...
                                X