Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the kind words Joel... I'm just in His service. I know what prayer by others means to me when I battle darkness. ...just payin' it forward.

See ya at Bownanza brother!

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Weekend prayers. Keep fighting!!

Comment

Update.... she couldn’t handle the meds and liver went backwards... back to square one..

Comment

Aw man! What a battle she is in.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              Update.... she couldn’t handle the meds and liver went backwards... back to square one..
              sending up more prayers and support

Comment

Lord, please use your supernatural power once again to win this battle for Courtney. We come together in prayer for full recovery and healing. That we all use this opportunity to realize how fragile we are, and how much we need you . That we trust in you completely. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Dang it
                  Come on Courtney
                  You got this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Guide the care givers, Lord.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord please do Your mighty work in Courtney. Strengthen her and make her whole. We lift her up to you as our sister Lord. Lord we ask for strength for our sister Courtney. Lord let Courtney be Your voice speaking Your word to Courtney without ceasing. We thank You for them and we thank You for Brandon and ask for a calming peace for him that is strong and sure. These things we ask knowing You are our God and Your Son Jesus is our Advocate, for it is in His name we pray, Amen.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Gonna turn in for tonight. Will check in in the morning...

Rest Easy in the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Courtney. Jenn, lean on Him. He will help you help Courtney, and he will heal you both.

Lord God, watch over these sweet ladies tonight. give them both peace and rest that results in strengthening as you heal them. In Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Continued prayers for all. I believe.

Comment

Morning prayers for Courtney. Come on gjrl, youve got this!

Comment

God, I ask that you continue blessings of progress and healing for Courtney. That you give her family and friends comfort, strength, and strong and continuous faith. All this in Jesus name, Amen

Comment

Working...
                                X