Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great place.

Comment

If you got crossed up with Sam then you were crossed up to begin with.

Comment

Been going to Triple Edge since Sam opened his first shop by the train tracks. Just picked up a new Triax from him a couple of weeks ago. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Comment

I used them this year for the first time. I had a positive experience. I will be going back.

Comment

Been dealing with Sam and triple edge for a long time. Great guys over there.

Comment

I used them this year on a restring and will go back soon for s new bow

Comment

Good shop and good experiences dealing with them for many years now!

Comment

Went there to look at a Left handed target bow that Mathews made, the only one they had belonged to one of the employee's. they let me try out, not many places would do that. The place was top notch in my books.

Comment

I have had work done to my last bow with them and bought a new bow through them in December. nothing but good things to say. I even got a discount on some stuff as I was there about 3 hours. having him rig up bows I wanted to try and telling him to help other customers so they did not have to wait.

Comment

Great place, good people, and good prices,

Comment

I'm a real Loyal customer.

I'm still using the same bow I bought from Sam in 2006 at his other shop.

When it's time for a new one I plan on going back .

Comment

Sam is a great guy! Great customer service at Triple Edge Archery!

Comment

I take the extra time to drive to Triple Edge, vs the place in Bridge City.

Comment

Been knowing Sam for years great people and great business.

Comment

Great customer service and these guys really are helpful. I live in Dayton and bought my first bow there along with me wife’s, these guys made me a customer for life.

Comment

Working...
                                X