Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer Request

Just a short while ago I asked for a prayer request for the FIL -

He's back in the hospital and today we got bad news. He's got a cysts of some sort near his spine. The Surgeon said the infection is not responding to anti-biotics and he wants to remove it. The risk is my FIL could end up on a respirator the rest of his life. If he doesn't have the surgery, the infection will spread to his blood stream and he will die a painful death.

My wife is talking with her Dad now. MIL doesn't think he realizes what will happen if he doesn't have the surgery. I'm sure he's frightened. To say my wife is a little shook up is an understatement.

I just ask you keep my FIL, my wife, and our family in your prayers.

Sorry for the long read.

Prayers sent!
    That is a very difficult situation to deal with!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent...

Comment

Continued prayers for him and all the family.

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone ...

Comment

sent

Comment

Prayers sent up...

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers Sent. Hope all goes well

Comment

kneemails sent ^

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers Up for the Family.

Comment

Good grief! Don't know how I missed the original thread! This is just another of a recent it seems long line of kicks to the gut!!

Lord, You are God. We know that You are above all things. We also claim the promises through Your Son Jesus that He gave us saying that He will give us anything we ask for in His name. Right now Lord, we indeed ask for healing for this man if it can be in Your will. Whatever it takes, we ask You please remove this malady from him and give him his strength back. Lord strengthen this daughter as she ministers to her dad, and give this dad the strength and WILL to fight against this illness until it can be removed from his body. We ask You Lord for supernatural healing in this case. Use his caregivers to do Your will. Guide them to a right diagnosis and completely successful procedure that this man may be healed.

Lord we ask You to give this family peace and comfort. Give them a sign that You Lord are there and that You are in control. Lord we know Your ways are higher than our ways. We ask You to not think of us as selfish to our own desires that he be healed, but instead grant our plea so that this man can be a powerful witness to Your sovereignty, that he may spread Your good news to others as a testimony to You. Lord Jesus it is in Your name we ask these things and it is in You that we Believe that the will of the Father be done in this. Amen...

Please keep us posted when you can... I'm so sorry you guys are having to go through this!

Comment

Lord, lay your healing hand on this gentleman and reassure him everything will be alright. Amen.

Comment

Working...
                              X