Kryptek Camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kryptek Camo

Does anyone use Kryptek camo for tree stand hunting. If so have you had good or bad results with it? I was thinking about changing my camo pattern.

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
    Does anyone use Kryptek camo for tree stand hunting. If so have you had good or bad results with it? I was thinking about changing my camo pattern.
    Absolutely love my kryptek. Use it for all my deer hunting. I have highlander. May want to try the new pattern with a little more green if hunting early season.

I have had deer within 5 yards and not notice me when I'm on the ground in it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it looks good to us. I don’t think it has enough contrast to effectively break up your outline like Predator or ASAT does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
        Absolutely love my kryptek. Use it for all my deer hunting. I have highlander. May want to try the new pattern with a little more green if hunting early season.

I have had deer within 5 yards and not notice me when I'm on the ground in it.

I was thinking the same thing about the green for early season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          I think it looks good to us. I don’t think it has enough contrast to effectively break up your outline like Predator or ASAT does.

I kind of wondered if the pattern would help blend into the bark on the bigger trees that I sit in.

Comment

My Bowtech prodigy is Kryptec. Looks great.

Comment

i rattled up 4 bucks in mexico last weekend wearing it, had one circle me a t 15 yrds .didnt bat an eye, they were looking for the fight.

Comment

I've owned a few different brands, love my kryptek man, blends amazing. And it's super comfortable and been very durable so far.

Camofire will run deals occasionally also.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn
                  And women are a problem because?

They have estrogen

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
                    They have estrogen

I've met a few where it was questionable as to whether they fit into that category!

Comment

Edit - just saw it is actually on camofire right now!

Comment

You have to remember deer don’t see like we do. You need contrast to break up your outline. Color is pretty much irrelevant.

Comment

Like MikeD says, the big blocky contrasting patterns are better in a tree. If you don't have enough cover in your tree stand to think you need to depend on a pattern you might have a tree stand problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
                            Like MikeD says, the big blocky contrasting patterns are better in a tree. If you don't have enough cover in your tree stand to think you need to depend on a pattern you might have a tree stand problem.

No real issue. I like the product and was wondering how the pattern worked before I spent the money.

Comment

I love mine as well. Had a turkey less than 10 yards from me when i was still hunting....never knew I was there.

Comment

Working...
                              X