Got the crap scared out of me yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BenBen View Post
    TBH to me has been a LIFE SAVER. Last I'm saying this. It was my honor regardless of the situation. It appears that there is some issue with what I posted. I get it (21yrs U.S. Army) PROCEEDURE(s)...... Regardless I appreciate the officer taking the time to say hello. How else we ever gonna meet. We tag our vehicles with TBH stickers and gear. If you don't want to have any interaction then don't tag your vehicles. I got family in LE. I'm good no matter how I meet other family members from TBH. Isn't that what we are about???????????

I'm not complaining about what he did at all. Don't get me wrong. I'd love to be able to pull a fellow TBH brother over to say hello. I'm just saying that my Dept would frown heavily on that. I'm glad his Dept allows that kind of interaction with the public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats funny as crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post
        I've seen a few TBH stickers around town while on patrol, and I don't think I could use my red & blues to pull one over just to say hello. That'd be an unpaid vacation for sure.

So HYPOTHETICALLY, you light some one up to say hi, walk up and they are dui?just curious.. not saying anything against the guy for stopping him to say hi just seen threads of people doing this on here before and it got me wondering..

Comment

Mr. Randal that's a good point and probably 5-6 months ago he probably would have had me dead to rights but I don't drink anymore. Seems I kicked a nest of some sort. Not nor never my intent and sorry I posted.

Comment

Mr. Randal that's a good point and probably 5-6 months ago he probably would have had me dead to rights but I don't drink anymore. Seems I kicked a nest of some sort. Not nor never my intent and sorry I posted.
            I was just curious.. im not bashing anyone or saying I don't think it's cool he stopped you to say hi.. your thread isn't the first one I've seen I was just wondering..

Comment

I would be honored,

And nervous

Comment

I was both but honestly appreciated the opportunity to converse with one of our local LEO's and a brother from TBH. Thanks everyone for your comments. I've learnt a lot.

Comment

I don't want this to come across the wrong way but this year at Nanza I new you were a changed man and noticed it immediately. I applaud you for being sober.

Comment

BenBen and Officer J. Ness , thank you for your service!

Comment

This has happened to me three times since I've been a member here.....and I didn't mind a bit.

One of them got me really good on one of the first times Courtney and I ever went out.

We were walking through a parking lot in a nice area of town after dinner at a Mexican restaurant when the officer pointed to the truck and asked if it was mine.

I said that it was.....

He had me all the way on the hood, with the cuffs out before he let me in on the joke.

Comment

TBH to me has been a LIFE SAVER. Last I'm saying this. It was my honor regardless of the situation. It appears that there is some issue with what I posted. I get it (21yrs U.S. Army) PROCEEDURE(s)...... Regardless I appreciate the officer taking the time to say hello. How else we ever gonna meet. We tag our vehicles with TBH stickers and gear. If you don't want to have any interaction then don't tag your vehicles. I got family in LE. I'm good no matter how I meet other family members from TBH. Isn't that what we are about???????????
                        Its funny and a good story. People are going to flap their trap no matter what you say, especially when they have the anonymity of a keyboard. Thank you for sharing a funny story.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                          This has happened to me three times since I've been a member here.....and I didn't mind a bit.

One of them got me really good on one of the first times Courtney and I ever went out.

We were walking through a parking lot in a nice area of town after dinner at a Mexican restaurant when the officer pointed to the truck and asked if it was mine.

I said that it was.....

He had me all the way on the hood, with the cuffs out before he let me in on the joke.
                          Haha well that escalated quickly.

Comment

Hahaha awesome

Comment

Cool story! I would probably have a bowel movement at first, but then I would have had a good laugh and happy to see an officer with a sense of humor!

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                                So HYPOTHETICALLY, you light some one up to say hi, walk up and they are dui?just curious.. not saying anything against the guy for stopping him to say hi just seen threads of people doing this on here before and it got me wondering..

Honestly, if that were the case, I'd probably have to call him a ride since I had no PC or reasonable suspicion to pull him over in the first place. The whole case is tossed out before it even began.

Comment

Working...
                                X