Please pray for our troops in South Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please pray for our troops in South Korea

Let's all include them in our prayers this Easter weekend as we pray and attend Easter services. I spent 16 months at the DMZ with the 2nd Infantry division in 85-86. I'm sure they are on constant alert right now as the tensions are getting extremely high.

Prayers sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for their safety

Prayers up for any families

Prayers up that they do their job swiftly with God's hand in victory

They have one-shot to git-r-done!

There isn't too much that rivals the wretched feeling a soldier can have than to have his family in a combat zone, it changed me for the rest of my life! I made a deal with God for their safety, God collected.
        Last edited by Voodoo; 04-14-2017, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Always praying for our servicemen in harms way.

Going to get interesting over the next few weeks, specifically our response if they perform their nuclear test

Comment

They are supposed to do the nuclear test this weekend. I have a very strong feeling we will respond this time. Prayers up for not only our troops but our South Korean allies as well!

Comment

Looking at the news today, liable to get western in that part of the world. I'd rather do it now while the fat boys missles fall into the ocean rather than waiting until they can actually ht something. I would hate to see a million NK stream across the DMZ.

Comment

It's little fat mans birthday..they always celebrate it with some military test/show of "strength"..

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump told China to handle it or we will. China took him serious. They are about to invade NK take control of the nukes and look fatboy up

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    Trump told China to handle it or we will. China took him serious. They are about to invade NK take control of the nukes and look fatboy up
                    Hope that plays out.

Comment

Curious of what you have heard or read that pointed toward China invading? Sure hope that scenario would happen but I haven't seen anything to suggest that? They did put troops along their border but I thought the intentions were to prevent any north koreans from flooding across if the U.S. decides to strike.

Comment

Prayers for our soldiers.

Comment

that would be great if they did; where did you hear this?

Comment

Done!

Comment

Who's in SK now 1st team?

Comment

Working...
                              X